New Guy

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New Guy
DrivenDavies15
8/10/11 1:59:09AM
Hey Everyone I just joined this site and am really excited to do fantasy betting!!, I love MMA have been watching UFC and other organizations for years. Thats about it, can't wait to get started on here.
Budgellism
8/10/11 6:03:56AM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Hey Everyone I just joined this site and am really excited to do fantasy betting!!, I love MMA have been watching UFC and other organizations for years. Thats about it, can't wait to get started on here.

Welcome to the Playground. Alves fans are okay in my book
kopower
8/10/11 7:43:52AM
Welcome to the site!
emfleek
8/10/11 8:14:14AM
Welcome to the site! How did you find us if you don't mind me asking?
FastKnockout
8/10/11 12:27:44PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Welcome to the Playground. Alves fans are okay in my book

What he said.
DrivenDavies15
8/10/11 3:55:22PM

Posted by emfleek

Thanks! and i found the site when i was talking to my bud about wanting to find a UFC fantasy site and he told me this one was sick so i decided to try it out!
pmoney
8/10/11 6:03:36PM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by emfleek

Thanks! and i found the site when i was talking to my bud about wanting to find a UFC fantasy site and he told me this one was sick so i decided to try it out!

Well played man, welcome to the Playground! Your buddy did not steer you wrong. This site has the best forums, and the best fantasy mma out there. Hope you enjoy