Another new guy

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Another new guy
Theoutlaw08
3/24/11 3:17:46PM
Hey everyone,
I'm new, clearly, and looking forward to getting involved in this site. It's been a ton of fun so far with the personal rankings and betting and what not.

Huge MMA fan, and have been for a while. Big fan of Jon Jones and Dan Hardy. Will discuss anything MMA related, whether it's up coming fights, past fights, certain fighters, promotions likes and dislikes. Looking forward to getting more involved and see how I stack up against people that have been picking fights for a while.

Go Hardy at UFN 24!!!!

Budgellism
3/24/11 4:02:08PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Hey everyone,
I'm new, clearly, and looking forward to getting involved in this site. It's been a ton of fun so far with the personal rankings and betting and what not.

Huge MMA fan, and have been for a while. Big fan of Jon Jones and Dan Hardy. Will discuss anything MMA related, whether it's up coming fights, past fights, certain fighters, promotions likes and dislikes. Looking forward to getting more involved and see how I stack up against people that have been picking fights for a while.

Go Hardy at UFN 24!!!!

Sounds like you'll fit right in Outlaw.
Pskinner_mma314
3/24/11 4:29:15PM
welcome to the playground. good to see a new face.

just stay outta my sandbox
FastKnockout
3/24/11 7:12:32PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Hey everyone,

Go Hardy at UFN 24!!!!

Of course your a fan of Jon Jones. He's the new champion. Everyone is now his fan.

Kidding, kidding. Just busting your balls! Happy to have you here, man. If you want the full experience, I suggest checking out some of the camps.
TS92turbo
3/24/11 9:40:07PM
Welcome to the Playground!

Too bad I dont like the Outlaw.