New guy.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New guy.
Whiskey
3/19/07 2:13:47AM
Hey all,
I'm new to the forum just thought id introduce myself.
I'm from London UK and trained for awhile at London Shoot Fighters, if any one knows it drop me a line. I worked as a gym instructor/ personal trainer for awhile and spent some time in the military.
Right now im getting over a MCL sprain in my knee that took me out of training for awhile ''
So im looking forward to starting training again, thats about it.
Oh and theres a picture of me on my profile.
nellyhiphophead
3/19/07 12:44:53PM
nice to have you on the sight hope you have fun looks liek you been here for afew events so far. i hope to wager with you.
madmarck
3/19/07 12:52:36PM

Posted by nellyhiphophead

nice to have you on the sight hope you have fun looks liek you been here for afew events so far. i hope to wager with you.

Nelly man you make friends and wager with everyone! hahahh Welcome to the site Whiskey.
nellyhiphophead
3/19/07 12:56:32PM

Posted by madmarck

Nelly man you make friends and wager with everyone! hahahh Welcome to the site Whiskey.

hey i guess we are just filled with love up here in canada. and i always thoght better to have a friend then a enemy. and iuts hard to find ppl that want to wager and don't have the same picks as i do so i like to wager with everyone. but don't worry i havn't forgot that we got some wagers to come up after fight night. if we both have anycash left ahahha.
madmarck
3/19/07 12:59:17PM

Posted by madmarck

hey i guess we are just filled with love up here in canada. and i always thoght better to have a friend then a enemy. and iuts hard to find ppl that want to wager and don't have the same picks as i do so i like to wager with everyone. but don't worry i havn't forgot that we got some wagers to come up after fight night. if we both have anycash left ahahha.

Hahahahh Canuks rule. We gonna have to have a East vs West Coast battle of wagers. Im gonna be in Vancouver the whole summer. Hope fully i get to experince what you guys are all about.
nellyhiphophead
3/19/07 1:07:19PM
ahha forsure what are you going ot be doing over here in the west. van isn't bad cool you got to get over to vic so nice over there but i'm abit more east then that in nelson. this is the place to be we got everything here. and i'm sure you have herd of our herb.
madmarck
3/19/07 1:12:59PM

ahha forsure what are you going ot be doing over here in the west. van isn't bad cool you got to get over to vic so nice over there but i'm abit more east then that in nelson. this is the place to be we got everything here. and i'm sure you have herd of our herb.

Im actually doing a fw courses out there. And everyone knows about the Herb. Hopefully i can teach some of you BC boys to drink Newfoundland Screech.
nellyhiphophead
3/19/07 1:17:51PM
Im actually doing a fw courses out there. And everyone knows about the Herb. Hopefully i can teach some of you BC boys to drink Newfoundland Screech.
what school you going to bcit (ShotokanCan on my team is going there right now) or ubc? it's so funny anywere you go and say your from nelson ppl always say somthing about the herb. but what the hell is screech? i had a budy that can out here and lived for a year and he had some hardcore drinking nights.
madmarck
3/19/07 1:39:44PM

what school you going to bcit (ShotokanCan on my team is going there right now) or ubc? it's so funny anywere you go and say your from nelson ppl always say somthing about the herb. but what the hell is screech? i had a budy that can out here and lived for a year and he had some hardcore drinking nights.

If you dont know what screech is. Well you havent taken some hard drinks!
casey64
7/16/07 1:42:17PM
Welcome.!