NEW FIGHT CAMP LOOKING FOR SOLID MEMBERS

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » NEW FIGHT CAMP LOOKING FOR SOLID MEMBERS
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
12/5/10 7:24:16AM
I got tired of waiting for a good fight camp to recruit me so I'm starting my own fight camp... To be honest I just now noticed this forum so I'm sure if I posted that I needed a new fight camp someone would have picked me up.It's a little late for that now. I have been a member since 2007 and have been part of a top camp before so I think I can handle being a camp leader.If any of the members that I sent a invite to already would like to join the team we would like to have you as part of the camp. Thanks for reading TEAM WHITE WIDOW
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 8:48:16AM

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

I got tired of waiting for a good fight camp to recruit me so I'm starting my own fight camp... To be honest I just now noticed this forum so I'm sure if I posted that I needed a new fight camp someone would have picked me up.It's a little late for that now. I have been a member since 2007 and have been part of a top camp before so I think I can handle being a camp leader.If any of the members that I sent a invite to already would like to join the team we would like to have you as part of the camp. Thanks for reading TEAM WHITE WIDOW

Being that you have 1 total post, I'm going to venture a guess that you forgot to post that you were looking for a new camp. Either way, there's plenty of good members that might be looking for a new camp. Just check the threads for members in inactive camps, those that don't have camps, and those that check this thread.
Shawn91111
12/5/10 6:50:55PM
You forgot to send out your resume