New female fighter here!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New female fighter here!
female_fighter
10/15/08 3:24:18PM
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Beck aka Female_Fighter (mmaplayground), and Vale_Tudo at other MMA sites.

I'm down with this MMA shit. I love it, eat, sleep, and breathe it. So yep, I'm obsessed.

As my profile reads, I love fights, fighting, and fighters. I truely have love for the sport and have a lot of respect for all fighters. I really don't have a favorite fighter but if I have to choose, I'd say Randy Couture #1, BJ Penn #2, and I can keep the list rollin.

Anyway, after blabbering. I hope I do as well on my picks as most of you have done.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
emfleek
10/15/08 3:32:42PM
Not to nitpick or to offend you or anything, but one of the main rules on MMAPlayground is that you can't bash a fighter. Mods (and members) are pretty serious about it. As much as most of us dislike Junie, you just have to be a bit careful when stating your dislike for him and other fighters.

Just an FYI. I'd hate to see you get a temp (or permanent) ban because of the rules when you're so new.

That being said...welcome aboard! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

You'll be hooked in no time!
female_fighter
10/15/08 3:38:30PM
okay, I fixed it. :) That would suck if I was kicked off of here. I love this site. LOL
casey64
10/15/08 3:41:14PM
Hey Hey Hey, Welcome to the playground.
female_fighter
10/15/08 3:46:29PM
Thank you. I got in trouble with my first post. Hope I can last longer than a day on this site. LOL
casey64
10/15/08 3:51:30PM

Posted by female_fighter

Thank you. I got in trouble with my first post. Hope I can last longer than a day on this site. LOL

Just check out the rules and you will be fine. Good thing emfleek tlod ya because he is right, lot of people go crazy if thats thier favorite fighter getting bashed and you can get banned for it, cause like you said we have respect for the fighters.
Basshandsome
10/15/08 4:59:15PM
Welcome! This is an amazing site and has the best MMA forums anywhere. Enjoy!

Sam_Rothstein
10/15/08 5:30:16PM
Hope ya like the site and use it often. It's good to see the playground grow more.

Welcome

-Rob
aaa9erh8er
10/15/08 6:17:13PM
welcome and enjoy.
it seasy to use but if you got any questions post em someone will help
JoeySteel
10/15/08 7:11:13PM
HEY MODS. Can we all agree to give the ladies a little latitude? Hmm. I mean I know we are knee deep in lady members, but just to be polite. . . like a modified ladies first.

Welcome Me-Lady, we are at ye service.
jiujitsufreak74
10/15/08 7:26:54PM

Posted by JoeySteel

HEY MODS. Can we all agree to give the ladies a little latitude? Hmm. I mean I know we are knee deep in lady members, but just to be polite. . . like a modified ladies first.

Welcome Me-Lady, we are at ye service.

i would probably quit the site if we gave them any extra latitude

but seriously, if that rule was ever adopted i would no longer post here. however, cutting slack to new members is a whole other story.
Twenty20Dollars
10/15/08 11:20:32PM
no slackers
JoeySteel
10/16/08 2:59:38AM
it was a joke dudes.

slack is for slackers. slackers don't beling in the mma world. they belong in pants stores.
hodge
10/16/08 2:45:46PM

Posted by JoeySteel

it was a joke dudes.

slack is for slackers. slackers don't beling in the mma world. they belong in pants stores.

ok dude just let me tell you now before someone else does

ur a total retard