LINK

From an online session he did, enjoy
Fanboy 1988
5/14/07 2:38:01AM
Cool interview, thanks for sharing it.
YeahBee
5/14/07 4:41:11AM
Cool interview

"Q: Do you think one of your brothers might take your place in the future? Is that something you want?
A: I'd like that, but I am afraid it will never happen."

hmm way of showing support for your brothers, I could see Alex beating the top fighters today, he is an underdog but there is some skills there and he is quite young, and his youngest brother won't fight?

this was funny

A: I don't have a diet. My only rule is that I try to eat less fatty food and avoid cakes and candy.
CaseyKrajenka
5/14/07 11:01:39AM
Very cool interview
Manfred
5/14/07 1:55:27PM

Posted by YeahBee

Cool interview

"Q: Do you think one of your brothers might take your place in the future? Is that something you want?

hmm way of showing support for your brothers, I could see Alex beating the top fighters today, he is an underdog but there is some skills there and he is quite young, and his youngest brother won't fight?

this was funny

A: I don't have a diet. My only rule is that I try to eat less fatty food and avoid cakes and candy.

Aleks is top 10 HW on most lists. Fedor thinks he hasn't trained properly since leaving Red Devil so he doesn't see him taking the reigns someday. I was surprised he said Ivan won't be competing in MMA. I heard he's a monster in Sambo.
DevMahon
5/14/07 3:22:11PM
Q: Do you have any "surprises" that you have not utilized in your fights yet?
A: My coach thinks that I've shown only 50% of my capabilities.

I'm afraid.
roman
5/14/07 4:24:41PM

Posted by Manfred

Posted by YeahBee

Cool interview

this was funny

Aleks is top 10 HW on most lists. Fedor thinks he hasn't trained properly since leaving Red Devil so he doesn't see him taking the reigns someday. I was surprised he said Ivan won't be competing in MMA. I heard he's a monster in Sambo.

exactly, aleks needs to pull his head out of his ass to be great
pv3Hpv3p
5/14/07 5:32:39PM

Posted by DevMahon

Q: Do you have any "surprises" that you have not utilized in your fights yet?
A: My coach thinks that I've shown only 50% of my capabilities.

I'm afraid.

What about this one???

Q: I noticed that you rarely use strikes to the liver (well, except for the fight with Goodridge). Why is that?

A: I attack the places that I see as targets in that particular moment. It happens automatically.

Close your eyes and say it, maybe throw in the Arnold accent... More proof that fedor = the Terminator
Rush
5/14/07 10:21:29PM

Posted by YeahBee

If it's a fact, it's a fact. I would say the same thing about my siblings. He's just being honest. I'm sure Fedor knows more about his brothers' abilities than any of us.
Fanboy 1988
5/14/07 10:26:52PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Q: I noticed that you rarely use strikes to the liver (well, except for the fight with Goodridge). Why is that?

A: I attack the places that I see as targets in that particular moment. It happens automatically.

Close your eyes and say it, maybe throw in the Arnold accent... More proof that fedor = the Terminator