From tonights episode of TUF.

"I am a grown man, I dont need protection. U know?"
Twenty20Dollars
10/13/10 10:55:46PM
haha i was cracking up when i heard that
BeeR
10/13/10 11:35:55PM
I had a good laugh.
but, I dont like to see georges get so angry/ agitated when K-os tries to get him going, especially after josh's team one their FIRST fight and started banging on the wall, you could see that GSP was agitated, As far as Kocsheck goes, thats like blowing your load after 4 thrusts and then twittering that you just rocked some chicks world.......... way to go chump.
Rush
10/14/10 12:31:04AM

Posted by BeeR

I had a good laugh.
but, I dont like to see georges get so angry/ agitated when K-os tries to get him going, especially after josh's team one their FIRST fight and started banging on the wall, you could see that GSP was agitated, As far as Kocsheck goes, thats like blowing your load after 4 thrusts and then twittering that you just rocked some chicks world.......... way to go chump.

But that is the essence of Koscheck.

I can understand why GSP gets angry. From watching the first few episodes I get the sense that he is kind of like me in that way. I just never had clever verbal comebacks to douchebags that teased me. So I either had to resort to very personal insults or just ignored them. I don't know what I looked like whilst ignoring them, but I was pissed inside.
Twenty20Dollars
10/14/10 1:14:03AM
i bet that is what george says to the ladies, im a grown man, i dont need protection
sparky
10/14/10 9:47:30AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

i bet that is what george says to the ladies, im a grown man, i dont need protection

scoozna
10/14/10 2:49:46PM
And I have a newsflash for that Cody guy on the show....your comebacks are L-A-M-E.

GSP said on previous episodes that Kos wasn't getting under his skin, but clearly he was. I think GSP is a different fighter than he used to be...I would've thought that someone like Kos could play the mental game enough to get GSP to falter in some way in the ring. I don't think so anymore.

MrsSpiderSilva
10/14/10 3:09:50PM
my fav quote of the season was 2 weeks ago when he said ''i think he just said a bad word, and it was the f word. heh heh he" that last part there is his adorable laugh...
FastKnockout
10/14/10 3:33:51PM
I'm not liking what I'm seeing as the season goes on. You can tell Koscheck is getting under Pierre's skin. When you go into a fight angry, you tend to forget all your training and your gameplan, as history as shown.

But, I have faith that GSP is smarter than that.

As for Mckenzie, I see a confrontation between him and Koscheck happening real soon. If and when it does, I seriously hope Mckenzie has improved his striking for his own benefit.
roadking95th
10/14/10 5:38:29PM
I hope they start sub titling for everyone. I be damned if I can easily understand him. That goes for some of the other fighters who have bben on the show. Funny thing is that I understood most of the Brits!
Bloodhound
10/14/10 8:35:55PM

Posted by FastKnockout
As for Mckenzie, I see a confrontation between him and Koscheck happening real soon. If and when it does, I seriously hope Mckenzie has improved his striking for his own benefit.

McKenzie is getting annoying and yea seems like a matter of time beforeKoscheck KO's him