Where did all these new faces come from?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Where did all these new faces come from?
FastKnockout
10/11/11 7:53:08PM
Been noticing a lot of new faces around the forums today. Did another MMA forum shut down or am I just not paying attention to introduction forum?
Chael_Sonnen
10/11/11 8:26:19PM
New faces or new ?
prophecy033
10/11/11 8:43:56PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

New faces or new ?

hopefully not the latter
Budgellism
10/11/11 9:19:39PM
You've gotta filter through the s to find the
Twenty20Dollars
10/11/11 11:01:54PM
I've noticed, idk why it's happening but I'm not complaining. The more the merrier.
KungFuMaster
10/12/11 1:17:18AM
I say let us welcome them with open arms. We need more members who actually post.
tcunningham
10/12/11 1:47:02AM
i dont post as much as i was but i do hit up the playground everynight, i would probably put about a 1% posting rate for most new people, which is too bad cause people usually have good things to say here.
FastKnockout
10/12/11 2:29:30AM
I like to see The Playground growing. No doubt. Just wondering why the sudden burst of new member activity. lol
Shawn91111
10/12/11 2:39:34AM
So they can join up on the ECP
Budgellism
10/12/11 5:56:26AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Haters gonna hate
Shawn91111
10/12/11 6:59:12PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Shawn91111

Haters gonna hate

Yup that's it
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 11:18:12AM
How many of you have stopped welcoming new members? I stopped because many of them make one post and are never to be heard from again. But I just now realized what I am doing is contributing to the new members not staying.

For every 10 members who signed up, we may get one who actually stays. Why is that the case?

I believe many of the members who signed up did intend to give this site a try but with lack of interaction and traffic, they opted to find another site. I cannot tell you how close I was to leaving this site when I first joined. The traffic was slow. The response time was slow. It did not quite grabbed me and the only reason I stuck around was to play the fantasy leagues.

I am glad I stayed. This site does have a close knit e-family feel to it.

I wonder if we respond faster to the new members - maybe more of them will stay.

emfleek
10/18/11 11:22:26AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

For every 10 members who signed up, we may get one who actually stays. Why is that the case?

Posted by KungFuMaster

the only reason I stuck around was to play the fantasy leagues.

I believe you answered your own question.

KungFuMaster
10/18/11 11:30:47AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by KungFuMaster

the only reason I stuck around was to play the fantasy leagues.

I believe you answered your own question.

Playing the fantasy leagues is cool but we need more active posters if this site is to grow >>>> and I think one of the determining factors for keeping new members is to give them a good first impression.

I only stuck around because I had patience.
emfleek
10/18/11 11:37:53AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Playing the fantasy leagues is cool but we need more active posters if this site is to grow >>>> and I think one of the determining factors for keeping new members is to give them a good first impression.

It's being worked on. There are "new and exciting things" coming your way. Be patient for longer.

KungFuMaster
10/18/11 11:45:53AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

It's being worked on. There are "new and exciting things" coming your way. Be patient for longer.

You guys have already hooked me by the gills.