New Dark Knight Rises Trailer!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » New Dark Knight Rises Trailer!!!!
TeamDEY
5/2/12 1:17:45AM
All I can say is... WOW. Epicness to the max.

Trailer 3
FastKnockout
5/2/12 1:22:58AM
Anne Hathaway ruins it for me.
Pookie
5/2/12 1:39:48AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Yeah, my pants are ruined too.
Adrenaline
5/2/12 4:58:05AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by FastKnockout

Is this in relation to the story you told about pissing your pants? Or because Anne Hathaway is certified grade A?

Did they both ruin your pants? Do you need us to pitch in and buy you new pants?

Chael_Sonnen
5/2/12 12:40:38PM
Anne Hathaway > Dark Knight Rises
TeamDEY
5/2/12 12:47:06PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Anne Hathaway > Dark Knight Rises

I'm not sure about that my friend
Ordep
5/2/12 12:58:00PM
Holy Fuck
Budgellism
5/2/12 2:56:35PM
Looks alright. I was hoping Bane would be fucking massive but whatever.
ghandikush
5/2/12 5:07:24PM

Posted by Budgellism

Im wondering if Bane is gonna kill him, he is batmans "bane" hence the name and broke his back in the old comic books.
Chael_Sonnen
5/2/12 7:25:44PM

Posted by Budgellism

I dunno, Tom Hardy looks pretty jacked.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pookie
5/2/12 8:39:02PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Pookie

Posted by FastKnockout

Is this in relation to the story you told about pissing your pants? Or because Anne Hathaway is certified grade A?

Did they both ruin your pants? Do you need us to pitch in and buy you new pants?

It's quite fine, my pants are already properly pitched.
mrsmiley
5/3/12 4:57:50PM
I think it will be good but for me it's all about the avengers right now.
Can't think about Batman at the moment but am excited to see it.
I agree with Budgellism on Bane as well. The guy is suppose to be mungaloid huge and he just comes across a little underwhelming.
ChrisSabal
5/3/12 5:40:23PM

Posted by mrsmiley

I agree with Budgellism on Bane as well. The guy is suppose to be mungaloid huge and he just comes across a little underwhelming.

Christopher Nolan makes his Batman movies as realistic as he can. Bane being this huge guy wouldn't have been very realistic. Plus what actor is talented and Brock Lesnar big? Tom Hardy is a extremely talented actor and I can't wait to see what he and Nolan have done with Bane.

I won't argue with whatever Nolan does as I believe he is one of the greatest directors around today.
cowcatcher
5/3/12 5:48:44PM

Posted by FastKnockout

She can be really hot, but I think she's kind of a two face. I've seen some pics where she's all lips and teeth. Don't get me wrong though, even on a bad day she'd dry me out in about 2 minutes.

I didn't like Batman Begins, I might be the only one I guess, but Christian Bale sucks the life out of the movies for me. The Dark Knight was awesome though, but a lot of that was due to Heath Ledger IMO. I'm excited to see the new one though, I just hope I can get past Bale's gravel whisper to enjoy it.
Budgellism
5/3/12 7:28:07PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by mrsmiley

Christopher Nolan makes his Batman movies as realistic as he can. Bane being this huge guy wouldn't have been very realistic. Plus what actor is talented and Brock Lesnar big? Tom Hardy is a extremely talented actor and I can't wait to see what he and Nolan have done with Bane.

I won't argue with whatever Nolan does as I believe he is one of the greatest directors around today.

I can see why he'd want to do that. I don't necessarily agree it makes the movie better or worse either way but personally Bane looking somewhat like he did in the Arkham Asylum game would be better for me. I'm not a director though and the movie has nothing to do with me so I might be alone in thinking that way.
DrivenDavies15
5/3/12 7:38:40PM
Wow i feel like a noob I didn't realize that was bane till I read these comments. This movie looks pretty badass. More excited for the avengers this weekend though :P
mrsmiley
5/4/12 7:21:22PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by mrsmiley

I can see why he'd want to do that. I don't necessarily agree it makes the movie better or worse either way but personally Bane looking somewhat like he did in the Arkham Asylum game would be better for me. I'm not a director though and the movie has nothing to do with me so I might be alone in thinking that way.

It's all a matter of taste really. Some super hero movies work better grounded more in reality. That was probably (in my opinion) the downfall of the later 90's Batman movies with how over the top they became.
Personally I would like to see a Dark Night returns type Batman movie. that whole comic was freakin awesome.
Bubbles
5/6/12 10:02:07PM

Posted by ChrisSabal
Plus what actor is talented and Brock Lesnar big?

mrsmiley
5/7/12 8:18:14AM
To me he looks really no bigger than Christian Bale with the bat armor on. Or at least not big enough for Bane status.
I have no doubt he'll play the part good,though.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3