New Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy interview

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » New Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy interview
deathwish72
8/18/09 11:47:33AM
found this new website but you guys probably already know about it (be easy 1st post) http://www.dumb-out.net/

he says he is fighting in November and possibly against The New York Badass
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
emfleek
8/18/09 11:49:03AM
I'd absolutely LOVE to see Hardy whoop up on Baroni...

I hope it's true.

EDIT: By the way, welcome to the Playground!
prozacnation1978
8/18/09 7:58:22PM
i think hardy knocks him out or at least finishes the fight
Aaronno9
8/18/09 8:34:25PM
Hmm, little bit of a step down for Dan imo, but it would still be a good fight until Dan scored the K.O. The pre-fight would be pretty entertaining to.
hippysmacker
8/18/09 9:17:55PM
This may shock some, but I am not so sure Dan wins that fight. A healthy in -shape Baroni has tight boxing and a lot of power. Both of them are weaker on the ground so this would probably be a standup fight, and Hardy is not known for his power usually, although he did hammer Markham so maybe that's changing . Hardy definitely gets the edge in using the rest if his standup attributes( kicks, knees, elbows) but it only takes one punch. its actually a fight I would really like to see personally.
emfleek
8/18/09 9:31:07PM

Posted by hippysmacker

This may shock some, but I am not so sure Dan wins that fight. A healthy in -shape Baroni has tight boxing and a lot of power. Both of them are weaker on the ground so this would probably be a standup fight, and Hardy is not known for his power usually, although he did hammer Markham so maybe that's changing . Hardy definitely gets the edge in using the rest if his standup attributes( kicks, knees, elbows) but it only takes one punch. its actually a fight I would really like to see personally.

...and a fight that I'd be willing to challenge you to an avatar bet for...

nickcuc547
8/19/09 5:38:37PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Hmm, little bit of a step down for Dan imo, but it would still be a good fight until Dan scored the K.O. The pre-fight would be pretty entertaining to.

it is a step down but baroni has the name power, good way for the ufc to get him a w and keep up the hype machine, he'll get a big name after he pounds baroni with relative ease.