new category to add with favorite fighters

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » new category to add with favorite fighters
modogg
6/30/07 9:41:48PM
I know people enjoy the new fighter ranking option of "favorite fighter", and i think it would be great if there would be a list of "least favorite fighters". i know this may not be a great thing from the website's perspective, but it would be something fun for people to be able to rank fighters they are not excited for. I need to put Matt Hughes up for something.
Ydoc
6/30/07 10:48:25PM
I like that idea, but I'm unsure if this site has a no fighter bashing rule like Sherdog does, and I'd hate if any fighter thought of doing an interview here but then saw his name or a camp mate on the list and declined.
Lord_Lenny
6/30/07 11:03:19PM

Posted by Ydoc

I like that idea, but I'm unsure if this site has a no fighter bashing rule like Sherdog does, and I'd hate if any fighter thought of doing an interview here but then saw his name or a camp mate on the list and declined.

Exactly, I liked the idea at first, but it would be a predictable poll though anyway
ac_gi
7/1/07 8:18:26AM
Yeah, it would lead to a lot of fighter bashing. I don't think that making a list of your least fav fighters is fighter bashing, but it would start the conversation that would lead to massive fighter put downs. If I were asked, I would vote no.
zephead
7/1/07 9:10:53AM
That won't happen. There is a strict "No Fighter Bashing" rule on here. People tend to NOT give intelligent reasons why they don't like someone. All they;ll say is "So and so sucks."
InkedUp
7/1/07 10:43:47AM
I like the idea, but at the same time, as long as you dont verbally bash the fighter, just put him in the list of those, it shouldnt go against the "No Bashing" rule.
babalu2720
7/1/07 11:40:26AM
I'd like the lsit, but like everyone said people would bash the fighters and use the ranking as an excuse. I like the idea, but it would get taken advantage of.
LightsOut33093
7/1/07 12:06:06PM
ppl bash and make fun of fighters anyways....its not gunna be any different if we add this list anways
nellyhiphophead
7/1/07 1:29:55PM
i like that idea.
GrandMaster313
7/1/07 4:02:13PM
How about instead of ranking your least favorite fighters, instead rank your least favorite fights. ( Sanchez Vs. Koscheck)
LightsOut33093
7/1/07 6:17:02PM

Posted by GrandMaster313

How about instead of ranking your least favorite fighters, instead rank your least favorite fights. ( Sanchez Vs. Koscheck)

i dont like that idea
mmadb
7/2/07 12:17:06PM
That would be the only rankings Tim Sylvia would ever make #1 on.
CornishMMA
7/2/07 4:04:50PM
LOL

There arent 10 least liked fighters are there?? Just Sylvia and Hughes and Koscheck that would be disliked mainstream like
veritas
7/3/07 4:51:58PM
Sylvia, Hughes, Koscheck, Sanchez, Arona, Tito, Baroni