New camp looking for a second in command.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » New camp looking for a second in command.
SiccRick
8/1/08 11:05:26AM
This is a newly formed camp and the I am looking for a second in command someone who can help with posting fight card updates and running the team message boards. Also looking for recruits, the requirments to join this camp will be high, there are no set req's yet. If you think you are worthy please reply to post or send me a PM.

There WILL be great team communication, only serious and active members apply.
wrestler189
8/1/08 11:22:37AM
just out of curiosity what size camp are you looking for?

I have no interest in joining due to my complete and utter loyalty to the WRW, but Im curious
SiccRick
8/1/08 11:41:38AM
Heh,

Per the review of the people I have interested so far looks like I won't make it out of LW... know what I mean? but for the time being I don't want much more then 10, unless the quality of the camp members is great, which it will be... and then it will be a vote in basis for over 10, unless the majority of the camp wants to stay at welter.
MFOTHER
8/1/08 12:02:01PM
no offense, but if the camps leader has a 6-5 record, with 28-24 overall, how high can the standards be
SiccRick
8/1/08 12:14:12PM
No offense taken, and I'd give you props if it wasn't a comment about me but this is also why I am looking for a second in command or someone to transfer the leader title to, my record is another story and not gonna waste time with an excuse... but currently records are no concern to me as far as new team recuits I am more interested in activity and a few other areas. It's not hard to make picks and to wager on them, but to actively post about them and have team suggestions takes a little more thought and time.
MFOTHER
8/1/08 12:18:38PM

Posted by SiccRick

No offense taken, and I'd give you props if it wasn't a comment about me but this is also why I am looking for a second in command or someone to transfer the leader title to, my record is another story and not gonna waste time with an excuse... but currently records are no concern to me as far as new team recuits I am more interested in activity and a few other areas. It's not hard to make picks and to wager on them, but to actively post about them and have team suggestions takes a little more thought and time.

right on. i made a camp that was totally unactive the day i made my account, so i guess im still unfamiliar with them. Activily posting is accutally what im about. im trying to talk mma 24/7. i just joined a new camp, but if that doesnt work out i'll hit you up for consideration
SiccRick
8/1/08 12:39:07PM
I think you should hit me up regardless we can start taking over LW and put our heads together and bring in a great roster and work our way into other divisions, you would have a chance to be more active in a camp too.
Shawn91111
8/1/08 12:41:16PM
Thats why you guys should join the East Coast Pitbulls
SiccRick
8/1/08 1:03:48PM
Well there is only me so far appears no one that has decent activity wants to join.. so I will keep an eye out for an invitation and consider it in a few days if no further interest is shown in my camp, really appreciate it!
roger
8/1/08 3:03:32PM

Posted by SiccRick

Well there is only me so far appears no one that has decent activity wants to join.. so I will keep an eye out for an invitation and consider it in a few days if no further interest is shown in my camp, really appreciate it!

hey bud it's hard getting recruits to join a new camp took me a couple weeks before i got the 1 guy just hang in there and next season you can join my team.
reamber if you have any questions about picks or wagers i would be more then happy to help you out

Roger
SiccRick
8/1/08 3:08:53PM
Thanks bro, I'm really excited with my camp idea/vision just need the right people to "want" to be involved, not the people that just want to make picks and wagers and not put any effort into a team.
SiccRick
8/1/08 4:39:20PM
IF anyone is interested I would like for you to send PM so I can get to you faster then checking this post, I would like to have at least 2 people before the next event, please send request asap so I have time to organize the message board with necessary information for the up comming event. Thanks
roger
8/1/08 11:06:05PM
You joined east coast pitbulls!!

NIce
SiccRick
8/3/08 8:30:28PM
Yeah, the camp leader is a really cool guy as well as everyone else on the team for that matter it was hard to put aside my idea for a camp but ECPB has a great group of guys and the leader has great goals for the camp, honestly look for ECPB at the top
roger
8/4/08 1:04:38AM
good luck with your new team
SiccRick
8/5/08 3:52:41PM
Thanks, same to you! just a little less luck though, don't want you guys to be ranked higher then us
roger
8/5/08 9:35:50PM
haha team TapOut all the way to the top lol