NEW CAMP! Diaz Fan Club

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » NEW CAMP! Diaz Fan Club
fedorwins1
4/13/07 11:52:47AM
This is a new camp I just started and it's open to anyone who likes the Diaz bros! Send me a PM if you wish to join the soon to be #1 team!
fedorwins1
4/18/07 1:13:04PM
I want you diaz fans.......
nellyhiphophead
4/18/07 1:43:26PM
hard time finding fans hey. maybe you should just go join another camp.
fedorwins1
4/18/07 8:14:15PM
...no lol
robcave4
4/22/07 11:48:20PM
yo im in a camp already but the diaz's are the shit
keith-hackney1
4/24/07 12:54:23PM

Posted by fedorwins1

This is a new camp I just started and it's open to anyone who likes the Diaz bros! Send me a PM if you wish to join the soon to be #1 team!

Join the giant killing team bisping !!!
thats the best team on here with ... like ... 1 member ?? ... ME !!!!
fedorwins1
4/24/07 6:38:01PM
why u gotta spam my thread
fedorwins1
4/25/07 8:34:06PM
the team is growing got 2 more members now
essej88
4/26/07 4:28:06PM
hey buddy join our camp TEAM DIAZ ..... the real diaz nuthuggery not this watered down koolaid stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fedorwins1
4/26/07 6:28:03PM

Posted by essej88

hey buddy join our camp TEAM DIAZ ..... the real diaz nuthuggery not this watered down koolaid stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm no
iwin
4/26/07 6:38:36PM
awww isnt that cute
JunCTion
4/27/07 12:56:02AM
the diaz bros rock. thanks mama diaz
fedorwins1
4/28/07 7:04:09PM
I see a rivalry starting Diaz Fan Club vs. Team Diaz!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Trapt1nw0nder
5/1/07 4:27:18AM

Posted by essej88

So true..

What happened to Team Pride Fedorwins?....Jump ship already?

Its funny how you like Nick Diaz soo much,that you Picked Gomi to Knock him out in 2nd round in yourpicks for Pride 33 .....but he had a big win,and you so quickly jump on the wagon..

thats not cool that you were once cheering how "Team Pride is #1" when you guys were on top,and as soon as your team started doing bad you turn your back on them.....

Valcom 4 Life!!
fedorwins1
5/1/07 4:12:34PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by essej88

So true..

Its funny how you like Nick Diaz soo much,that you Picked Gomi to Knock him out in 2nd round in yourpicks for Pride 33 .....but he had a big win,and you so quickly jump on the wagon..

thats not cool that you were once cheering how "Team Pride is #1" when you guys were on top,and as soon as your team started doing bad you turn your back on them.....

Valcom 4 Life!!

I was saying Team Pride is #1 before they were actually #1, besides I was trying to get people to join Team Pride. On the Gomi thing, who didn't pick Gomi to win? This is a game and I want to be the best, I personally thought Gomi would win, but Diaz is by far my favorite of the two.
Trapt1nw0nder
5/1/07 8:07:49PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by essej88

So true..

Valcom 4 Life!!

I was saying Team Pride is #1 before they were actually #1, besides I was trying to get people to join Team Pride. On the Gomi thing, who didn't pick Gomi to win? This is a game and I want to be the best, I personally thought Gomi would win, but Diaz is by far my favorite of the two.

I picked Diaz to win

I had been saying the whole time Diaz was a bad matchup for Gomi,and alot of people would agree...Diaz has only done bad with people who take him down,and hold him down which i knew Gomi wouldnt be able to pull off without getting submitted.

come on man...you gotta have faith on your fav. fighters!....unless it was something like in Couture/Sylvia case where Randy was many people's favorite,but knew Sylvia was much younger,stronger,and bigger

you could of at least picked Gomi to win by decision which was the most likely way if any.....cuz we all know Diaz has one of the best chins and defense in the game!
hcazlekker
5/1/07 8:56:31PM
i didn't pick gomi to win
fedorwins1
5/2/07 9:24:53AM

Posted by hcazlekker

i didn't pick gomi to win

well 76% of the people on here did
Trapt1nw0nder
5/3/07 12:54:02AM
yea...the other 24% were true fans..
fedorwins1
5/3/07 11:59:54AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

yea...the other 24% were true fans..

dude i love u
Raykill
6/17/08 1:45:23AM

Posted by fedorwins1

I see a rivalry starting Diaz Fan Club vs. Team Diaz!

I know this is old, but it looks like you won..