NEW CAMP - "SlaughterHouse"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » NEW CAMP - "SlaughterHouse"
trevail
3/6/11 7:33:15PM
Hey guys, a friend and I have started a new camp and are looking for members who participate in picks and wagers for both the normal and secondary leagues. Send me a message for an invite....
trevail
6/5/11 10:49:21AM
We are still looking to add members to our camp! We only ask that you make all your picks.... Message me if your interested!
hein
7/14/11 12:35:54PM
Ok. So iam new and need to join a camp. What should I do and how does it work.
hein
7/14/11 12:38:16PM
Hey guys. I am new here and read that I have to join a camp. How does it work and what should I do?
cowcatcher
7/14/11 12:53:12PM

Posted by hein

Hey guys. I am new here and read that I have to join a camp. How does it work and what should I do?

Well you're in the right forum, so that's good. You don't have to join a camp, but it's always good to get other people's opinions on the fights. Now that you've responded to this camp's thread they will probably send you an invite to join their camp, or if you wanted to look around for another camp feel free to browse the posts in this forum, or even start your own thread stating that you'd like an invite to join a camp. Hope that helps, and welcome to the PG.
hein
7/14/11 1:05:14PM
Thanx dude.
KungFuMaster
7/14/11 4:47:30PM

Posted by hein

Thanx dude.

And post more. I imagine most camps want an active member.