My New Avatar!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » My New Avatar!!!!
NatedawgThaM
1/2/08 4:26:01PM
My new avatar for the next two months. You got to love it!!! Chuck is the best!!!
NatedawgThaM
1/2/08 4:28:08PM

btw, I dislike Chuck mostly because of his fans(Use H word!) but most of all, I hate this bet.....2 months!!!

cmill21
1/2/08 4:28:42PM
Who'd you bet?
NatedawgThaM
1/2/08 4:56:39PM
fedorwins1

It was win I was betting with Hippysmacker on Thiago's hype and then I got to betting with him for some reason and we ended up betting on the soko machida fight. I changed my pick but I didn't tell Fedorwins the bet was off so I'm stuck with this til March 2nd....exactly two months...

So I guess my favorite lover and new fighter is chuck liddell

Talk about irony and hating things getting smacked back into your face
owen1
1/2/08 5:12:51PM
Fair play for manning up and taking it.
cmill21
1/2/08 5:19:59PM
I have a sweet avtar if anyone wants to bet me on the next Cro Cop fight
zephead
1/2/08 5:25:14PM
Nothing like manning up. No props though, ya gotta love Chuck and his warrior mentality
NatedawgThaM
1/2/08 5:37:20PM

Posted by zephead

Nothing like manning up. No props though, ya gotta love Chuck and his warrior mentality

I love the knockouts, who doesent? I love when he has slugfest. I don't really hate Chuck that much, it's just his fans. Because half of them are band wagon jumpers. Most use to be Tito maniacs and then he got KO'd again and then all of the sudden Chuck became god

I just hate "Chuck's the best, chucks the best!" "Rampage is going down, Rampage is going down(Chuck went down)", and then my personal favorite "Randleman got KTFO!"(Randleman's one of my fav. dammit!)

All those are extremely annoying!
juanez13
1/2/08 5:57:59PM

Posted by cmill21

i might take you up on that depending on his oppoent
Trapt1nw0nder
1/3/08 12:26:47AM

Posted by cmill21

If it's against Gonzaga, Kongo...or even Vera...im in

If it's Arlovski i will have to think about it...if it were the old agressive Arlovski i wouldnt think twice,but now that he waits too long to get off,thats the perfect opponent for CroCop.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/3/08 9:25:51AM

Posted by cmill21

shit i'll take that bet on anyday man