New Addition of TOTAL MMA

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » New Addition of TOTAL MMA
zephead
8/7/07 2:22:11PM
Henderson ready to shine in the Octagon.

LINK
wilwith1l
8/7/07 2:47:02PM
Good find. Hendo and Rampage are total opposites. This is a good read.
zephead
8/7/07 2:48:40PM
Did you read their rankings??
Aether
8/7/07 3:42:20PM
rofl, interesting articles but those are probably the most ludicrous rankings I've ever seen in my life, in every single weight division. Gonzaga #2???? LOL.
zephead
8/7/07 3:59:34PM

Posted by Aether

rofl, interesting articles but those are probably the most ludicrous rankings I've ever seen in my life, in every single weight division. Gonzaga #2???? LOL.

They do make you laugh, don't they? In the lightweight division. Sherk if the first ranked UFC fighter......at #12
hardhitta513
8/7/07 4:33:03PM
thats crazy huh..i don no how well he'll do in LH but i like him i hope he ko's quinton
PaleHorse
8/8/07 9:23:25AM
I can't wait to see what Henderson does to Rampage. We already saw Wandy destroy Rampage, now its time to see what happens when the man who destroyed the man who destroyed Rampage. As for the rankings, I don't know whats up with them. Matt Serra being ranked #1 welterweight? I can't wait to see what the Hughes fight does to him. He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's not #1. As for Shogun Rua being ranked above Wandy and Henderson, it just doesn't make any sense to me, but maybe we'll see why once he fights Forrest Griffin.
Branwest
8/8/07 3:07:23PM
The rankings was jacked. Did anyone notice that mmaweekly had Hendo #4 in the LHW division, but #5 in the MW division? Some of the rankings were ludicrous. Serra the #1 WW? Come on! I love Serra and all, and I hope he beats Hughes (because Hughes is an arrogant prick and Serra's a pretty cool guy), but that's just not going to happen. (Of course, I didn't think Serra had a chance against GSP either). But still, #1 WW, give me a break. Also, Urijah Faber should be ranked higher than 5th among the FW's. He's a beast.
Hendo's just a down-to-Earth, simple guy. You can't help but like him. And if you don't, you still respect him as a fighter. I love Rampage as well, but I hope Hendo breaks his face.
I agree with Shogun being ranked the #1 LHW. I do worry about him in the cage. His fighting style fit perfectly with the PRIDE rules. His viscious stomps and brutal soccer kicks across the face of someone lying on the canvass was poetry in the ring. However, with his ferocious body and head kicks, relentless knees, high-level BJJ, and the addition of being able to use his elbows, it should be pretty exciting nonetheless. You also can't forget about his bloodthirsty intensity.
wilwith1l
8/9/07 12:24:50AM
I was ignoring those. The ones that gets me are Rothwell at #12(HW) and for the opposite reason Sherk#13(LW)