New here

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New here
adnama585
6/29/07 1:54:32AM
Hi all,

I'm new here (to the forums). I haven't been into MMA for a long time. I've only been watching it regularly for about a year and a half now, but I love it. If I say something stupid (I'm sorry in advance, I probably don't know what I'm talking about), but I'm still learning and I think I can learn a lot from participating and reading the forums! :)

As far as fighters go, I tend to lean more towards the PRIDE fighters for favorites-- CroCop, Josh Barnett, Wandy, Mark Hunt. For UFC I like Tito, Arlovski, Couture, and several TUF guys.
ac_gi
6/29/07 4:41:59AM

Posted by adnama585

Hi all,

I'm new here (to the forums). I haven't been into MMA for a long time. I've only been watching it regularly for about a year and a half now, but I love it. If I say something stupid (I'm sorry in advance, I probably don't know what I'm talking about), but I'm still learning and I think I can learn a lot from participating and reading the forums! :)

As far as fighters go, I tend to lean more towards the PRIDE fighters for favorites-- CroCop, Josh Barnett, Wandy, Mark Hunt. For UFC I like Tito, Arlovski, Couture, and several TUF guys.

Welcome to the site. From the list of your favorite fighters, it appears that you don't like the little guys. Whats wrong with the smaller guys!
You will definitely learn something here. I do on a daily basis.
adnama585
6/29/07 5:25:13PM
Glad to hear! :)

As far as the "small" guys, hopefully I'll find some I like and can watch grow into "big" guys!
MrLehman
6/30/07 2:39:38PM
Welcome and Good Luck!