New here..

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New here..
Cadillac
11/9/11 3:16:09PM
Hey, my names Justin and i'm a full time college student working at WALMART part time. I love everything having to do with fighting and love to talk about MMA and all the ways a fight can go. Hopefully I can contribute quite a bit to some of the discussions and have a good time.
emfleek
11/9/11 3:17:23PM

Posted by Cadillac

Hey, my names Justin and i'm a full time college student working at WALMART part time. I love everything having to do with fighting and love to talk about MMA and all the ways a fight can go. Hopefully I can contribute quite a bit to some of the discussions and have a good time.

Welcome aboard, man. How'd you find the site?
Budgellism
11/9/11 3:18:54PM

Posted by Cadillac

Welcome to the Playground bro. You've chosen a great time to become a member. The Playground is blowing up lately.
Cadillac
11/9/11 3:21:47PM
I play mmatycoon and they posted a link here on their facebook. So I decided to swing by and see what the fuss is about.
emfleek
11/9/11 3:23:21PM

Posted by Cadillac

I play mmatycoon and they posted a link here on their facebook. So I decided to swing by and see what the fuss is about.

That's what I figured. Do us a favor and help spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, etc!

Thanks again for joining. The partnership is already working as planned!

Cadillac
11/9/11 3:24:37PM
Oh i'm already on it. I've only been a member for about 15-25 minutes and already posted my fight picks for the upcoming fights on facebook.
emfleek
11/9/11 3:28:20PM

Posted by Cadillac

Oh i'm already on it. I've only been a member for about 15-25 minutes and already posted my fight picks for the upcoming fights on facebook.

Nice. Keep in mind, prize money is DOUBLED for Premium members!
prophecy033
11/9/11 3:33:55PM
Premium is where its at, trust us

Oh, and welcome to the greatest mma site that will ever be
Cadillac
11/9/11 3:37:28PM
Thankyou.
FastKnockout
11/9/11 3:49:04PM

Posted by Cadillac

Wow. That was quick! Welcome to The Playground!
BlueSkiesBurn
11/9/11 4:05:51PM
I'd actually have to win something for my money to be doubled

Yeah man, we are launching off....great time to become a member.
Theoutlaw08
11/9/11 4:32:11PM
Welcome to the playground.
Have some fun with it....its addicting and a blast
Rabi
11/9/11 5:00:06PM
This site is awesome, welcome!
kopower
11/9/11 6:05:27PM
Welcome Caddy. Good luck on the picks and wagers
Geoffo
11/9/11 6:51:26PM