I am New Too........

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » I am New Too........
TrinaAnn
12/22/08 2:44:31PM
Hello everyone, been a fan of MMA for six years now, my husband got me hooked. Yesterday, someone told me about this cool site that lets you pick umcoming fights, so here I am.... So, I Hope you all don't mind losing to a girl....... :)
hotrodttt
12/22/08 2:46:26PM
Many girls have tried asd failed, jk welcome to the site and don't forget to get your picks in for this saturday before the picks lock
TrinaAnn
12/22/08 3:07:13PM
I have a Question, When you make your picks, do they submit automatically or is there something I need to click to submit my picks and outcomes..?
casey64
12/22/08 3:13:02PM
Welcome
FlashyG
12/22/08 3:15:47PM
there's no submit button, and your picks do submit automatically but not until the event locks.

You can freely make changes to your picks up until a few hours before the event starts. It says how long you have till they lock, on the selection page under the events name.

Hope that Helps

TrinaAnn
12/22/08 3:21:10PM
THanks Fashy, that helps alot... and thanks for all the welcomes....

DCRage
12/22/08 4:37:36PM

Posted by TrinaAnn

I have a Question, When you make your picks, do they submit automatically or is there something I need to click to submit my picks and outcomes..?

Picks are submitted automatically, but when you make wagers you will need to click a "Submit" button at the bottom of the page. Just make sure when making picks that Javascript is enabled in your browser.