Nevada State Athletic Commission Confirms Positive Test at UFC 143

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Nevada State Athletic Commission Confirms Positive Test at UFC 143
« Previous Page
prophecy033
2/9/12 5:19:21PM
How bout they just release the guys name so we can stop assuming who it may be
isk
2/9/12 5:22:51PM
Poor_Franklin
2/9/12 5:23:08PM

Posted by prophecy033

isnt there some rule that only the commission or the fighter themself can release the positive test?
Poor_Franklin
2/9/12 5:24:21PM

Posted by isk

They just did - it's Nick Diaz for marijuana

im pro-marijuana & still very disappointed.

kinda makes me glad he didnt get the decision
Kpro
2/9/12 5:26:20PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by prophecy033

isnt there some rule that only the commission or the fighter themself can release the positive test?

Kizer said he'd email out the results today as far as the report suggested and with how many mma sites are on that email list, Twitter will explode at the same time, as everyone wants to break the story first. So yeah probably true, but with Kizer basically being the commission, he already said he'd release it today. It's just after 2pm though so it's not like the day is nearing an end.
jay98107
2/9/12 5:33:12PM
It's official, Diaz tests positive for marijuana. The drama continues.
TheCatFather
2/9/12 5:44:08PM
It was.............

Diaz the doper
supatolacyl
2/9/12 6:31:59PM
I'm just gald it wasn't condit would of hated to have to call him "The semi-natural born killer"

Maybe diaz would have been able to mean mug it a little more if he wasn't to relaxed from the pot.

I'm not a supporter of the pot smoking nor am I hater of the people that do it, so that brings me to the question if they are aproving TRT for fiighters and strictly regulating that by testing why wouldn't they allow medical marijuana to be allowed? The levels can be tested in the blood easily and if a fighter has legitamite reason that needs medicine for and don't want the harsh chemicals and fillers inside of pills, the pot offers a less harsh alternative. With diaz's anxiety and parinoia he probably needs some form of medication. Now I'm not supportingg fighters bein g able to use it for like indigestion or some other piss poor excuse that people make up to get the cards. I know this wont be a popular question, but thought I'd ask
Pages: 1 [2]