Network offers comment on Nate Diaz's 'not appropriate for air' main event middle fingers

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Network offers comment on Nate Diaz's 'not appropriate for air' main event middle fingers
FastKnockout
12/11/12 2:45:16PM
Fox offers comment on Nate Diaz giving Ben Henderson middle fingers during their UFC main event. But the larger issue is the continued unprofessional behavior from the Diaz brothers.

Link
BuffaloDave
12/11/12 3:04:49PM
Let it go already, much worse is said and done on Fox's network shows. I don't get why it is such a big deal in sports, as they gave examples of some of the fines Football players and owners were given, but yet nothing happens for the TV shows.

Was just watching an episode of American Dad earlier ( A Fox show) and Steve flipped off Roger. That wan't edited out....
Poor_Franklin
12/11/12 3:05:15PM

Sure, some of the blame falls on the UFC for putting a Diaz in that position -- they should have learned that they can't handle basic expectations by now

this part made me laugh out loud
Poor_Franklin
12/11/12 3:06:09PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Was just watching an episode of American Dad earlier ( A Fox show) and Steve flipped off Roger. That wan't edited out....

real middle fingers are way more inappropriate than cartoon middle fingers

by the way, if anyone cares, this is my favorite middle finger
Wallass
12/11/12 5:01:37PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

real middle fingers are way more inappropriate than cartoon middle fingers

by the way, if anyone cares, this is my favorite middle finger

I had a monsterous poster of this in my basement for two years. Every day I was given the finger by Mr. Cash and it never bothered me but as soon as I saw Diaz flip the bird I knew that there were going to be some complaints. I wonder what they'll say when Nick does the same to GSP?
jjeans
12/11/12 5:19:31PM
In my opinion a Nate Diaz fight without a middle finger isn't a Nate fight worth watching!
BuffaloDave
12/11/12 5:26:33PM

Posted by Wallass

I had a monsterous poster of this in my basement for two years. Every day I was given the finger by Mr. Cash and it never bothered me but as soon as I saw Diaz flip the bird I knew that there were going to be some complaints. I wonder what they'll say when Nick does the same to GSP?

I doubt it matters because GSP/Diaz will be on PPV. Fox has no control over what happens on PPV, just what goes down on their networks.
Sir_Karl
12/11/12 10:37:49PM
They worry about a middle finger but they show violent movies where people are getting caps busted in their ass left and right. The middle finger is bad but all of the violence and disrespect on TV shows and movies is okay? Their priorities are whacked.
BigBadAl
12/12/12 4:44:15AM
Who cares? Why are some people so over sensitive? This is the fight game FFS. Those guy's are in there trying to break each other. Watch any soccer game and you can lip read constant f*ck's and c*nts, nobody cares about those.

Let Diaz be Diaz.
UFC_Fanatic
12/13/12 12:09:42AM

Posted by BigBadAl

Who cares? Why are some people so over sensitive? This is the fight game FFS. Those guy's are in there trying to break each other. Watch any soccer game and you can lip read constant f*ck's and c*nts, nobody cares about those.

Let Diaz be Diaz.

I'm having a hard time seeing eye-to-eye with the same bastards at Fox that cancelled Firefly!