Found This On The Net And Thought It Was Cool

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Found This On The Net And Thought It Was Cool
BlueSkiesBurn
2/19/11 8:00:11PM
No real reason for posting this other than it's completely bitchin'. I would buy this man beers all night.

grappler0000
2/19/11 8:03:06PM
Yeah, I've seen that guy on before...there's more on his arms if I remember correctly. I have to say it does look pretty spectacular, but nothing I would ever do myself in a million years.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/19/11 8:17:37PM

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, I've seen that guy on before...there's more on his arms if I remember correctly. I have to say it does look pretty spectacular, but nothing I would ever do myself in a million years.

Props if you can find the arms. I accidentally came by this.
grappler0000
2/19/11 9:03:59PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
grappler0000
2/19/11 9:07:41PM
Actually, I think the last one is someone else, but I think this one is it.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BlueSkiesBurn
2/19/11 9:17:31PM
Both of them are great work.

EDIT: Apparently I have to spread the love
mkiv9secsupra
2/19/11 11:19:08PM
unfortunately when chix say tattoos are sexy, this is NOT what they mean. By all means this is badass but the arms put it over the edge from completely freaking awesome to weird...shouldve just stuck with the chest.
warglory
2/20/11 1:52:58AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

unfortunately when chix say tattoos are sexy, this is NOT what they mean. By all means this is badass but the arms put it over the edge from completely freaking awesome to weird...shouldve just stuck with the chest.

Have you ever been with a chick who is "into" tattoos? And I don't mean the girls who merely think a single tattoo is sexy, I mean the girls who are really into the scene.

There is really no difference between this and say, sleeves on both arms. It's a culture thing, and like any culture, there will be plenty of hot chicks waiting with open arms.
postman
2/20/11 10:12:45AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Have you ever been with a chick who is "into" tattoos? And I don't mean the girls who merely think a single tattoo is sexy, I mean the girls who are really into the scene.

There is really no difference between this and say, sleeves on both arms. It's a culture thing, and like any culture, there will be plenty of hot chicks waiting with open arms.

Spidy has groupies as well
warglory
2/20/11 11:57:40AM

Posted by postman

Posted by warglory

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Spidy has groupies as well

haha yeah. Just walk into a comic book shop bare chested, and he could have his choice of females right then and there.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/20/11 5:36:32PM

Posted by warglory

haha yeah. Just walk into a comic book shop bare chested, and he could have his choice of females right then and there.

There wouldn't be any females in a comic book shop, though.

I'd suggest walking around barechested at ComiCon.