Nerdy White Kid proves that traditional BJJ beats out Thugjitsu anyday of the week by tapping out Gangsta twice!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Nerdy White Kid proves that traditional BJJ beats out Thugjitsu anyday of the week by tapping out Gangsta twice!
MMA-San
6/26/12 4:44:00PM
MMA-San
6/26/12 4:59:37PM
For me this video has tied with the Ben Rothwell Enters A Magic The Gathering Tournament & Makes It To The Finals video as my favoriet MMA video of all time.
backalley101
6/26/12 5:04:39PM
I love how they show him love . Nobody likes a woman beater
Bubbles
6/26/12 5:39:16PM
i was expecting more of this. he started off in the mount and got his nose busted...plus his ground and pound sucks. I'll take the thug 10/10 times if this fight starts standing
BlueSkiesBurn
6/26/12 6:06:03PM
Dolts.
FastKnockout
6/26/12 6:06:13PM

Posted by Bubbles

i was expecting more of this. he started off in the mount and got his nose busted...plus his ground and pound sucks. I'll take the thug 10/10 times if this fight starts standing

It started standing the second time around and the white kid took him down again and caught him in a RNC. lol
prophecy033
6/26/12 6:21:07PM
White Boy got his ghetto card

Love how he slaps dude on the forehead...."tapout, tapout"

"Nyquil, Nyquil, Nyquil" after dudes released from the RnC
prophecy033
6/26/12 6:22:59PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Bubbles

It started standing the second time around and the white kid took him down again and caught him in a RNC. lol

FastKo is right Bubs, it did start standing but ended with the same result
Bubbles
6/26/12 7:36:13PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Bubbles

ahh ok I stopped watching like 3 min in as I assumed it was 9 minutes of that. But even so he had a 2nd round Carwin i call shenanigans
kopower
6/26/12 7:51:26PM
Just goes to show, you never know nowadays who can fight. What I find more amazing, is the kid took some big shots to the jaw, and still tooled the fool. Love the post fight interview as well
pmoney
6/26/12 8:17:15PM

Posted by kopower

Just goes to show, you never know nowadays who can fight.

Exactly! Now a days fools can have a gun, a knife, a gang, or they can just grapplefuck you in the streets!

Posted by kopower
What I find more amazing, is the kid took some big shots to the jaw, and still tooled the fool. Love the post fight interview as well

Yeah I think the kid said the other guy sucker punched him too, and that was what started the physical aspect of the confrontation. Kid has a better jaw than McLovin!

MMA-San
6/26/12 8:54:24PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Bubbles

ahh ok I stopped watching like 3 min in as I assumed it was 9 minutes of that. But even so he had a 2nd round Carwin i call shenanigans

You should watch the whole thing, its great
Aether
6/26/12 8:55:47PM
That's definitely the time to start throwing punches. When you've been fully mounted by your opponent.
Aether
6/26/12 9:04:20PM
On another note, I don't get why people throw punches in those situations instead of elbows. You're not ever going to break your elbow and they hurt a lot more IMO. Real easy to break your hand, especially if you miss your target.
MMA-San
6/27/12 9:16:43PM
I am a mixed martial artist with a 7-1 record and I can't throw wlbows at all...if I do my entire arm will stinger out. That whole you can't break your elbow thing is true...but you can get chronic brusitis easily...
FlashyG
6/28/12 12:37:27AM

Posted by MMA-San

Yea Baby!

Doctor Benjamin would be going crazy that we're not all cheering for the black guy...buncha racists in here
FastKnockout
6/28/12 12:53:17PM

Posted by MMA-San

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Bubbles

You should watch the whole thing, its great

Here's my favorite part:

Nerdy Kid: "Somebody get him."

Random Black Guy: "Nah. You already got em!
BigBadAl
6/29/12 4:40:14AM
Getting tooled by Frodo Baggins won't have done that dude's street cred much good.
prophecy033
6/29/12 9:34:40PM

Posted by BigBadAl

Getting tooled by Frodo Baggins won't have done that dude's street cred much good.

TWICE
prozacnation1978
7/1/12 10:24:44AM
I think I would try to break his face with elbows
Screw the tap out I would choke him out make him sleep
warglory
7/1/12 11:10:07AM
While this is very entertaining, and the dude definitely had it coming, the white dude was lucky the black guy didn't have friends around. Taking someone down like that in DC could likely get you curb stomped. Despite what the gracies tell you, you're best bet in a street fight is to keep it standing.