For the nerds...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » For the nerds...
cowcatcher
9/21/12 12:08:34AM
The Hobbit comes out soon enough, and what says Tolkien more than Leonard Nimoy? That's right, nothing.

enjoy
Budgellism
9/21/12 12:20:27AM

Posted by cowcatcher

The Hobbit comes out soon enough, and what says Tolkien more than Leonard Nimoy? That's right, nothing.

enjoy

The Hobbit was my favourite book as a kid. I'm interested to see how this movie goes.
cowcatcher
9/21/12 12:23:03AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by cowcatcher

enjoy

The Hobbit was my favourite book as a kid. I'm interested to see how this movie goes.

Nimoy's song kind of gives the plot away.

I'm sure the movie will be good though, how can it not be?
Budgellism
9/21/12 12:29:50AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by cowcatcher

enjoy

Nimoy's song kind of gives the plot away.

I'm sure the movie will be good though, how can it not be?

I'm not going to lie, I didn't click the link until now. Great stuff right there. It really gets good around 55 seconds in.
Aether
9/21/12 12:32:25AM
That was surreal...
Poor_Franklin
9/21/12 1:13:34AM
Thank you.
george112
9/21/12 7:47:14AM
Eventhough it's part of the series I just got the feeling from the preview that it wouldnt be up to par with the other ones.

Hope I'm wrong
Franklinfan47
9/21/12 10:12:44AM
As far as the books go

The Hobbit > any of the LOTR books.

So I hope youre wrong as well.
airkerma
9/21/12 2:39:42PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

As far as the books go

The Hobbit > any of the LOTR books.

You're more out of your mind than Nimoy for singing that ridiculous hobbit song.
Aether
9/21/12 5:06:49PM
IMO The Silmarillion is the the best Tolkein book after LOTR trilogy.
shaneTpain
9/21/12 5:42:27PM
cant fuckin wait for this movie!!! if loving the works of JRR Tolkien is nerdy then gimme a wedgie & call me a nerd for lifeeee
tcunningham
9/21/12 11:26:04PM
the movie will probably be good. i thought the lord of the rings movies were good regardless of whether anyone is a nerd or not. ive never read any of the books.

as for the spock video, that shit will probably play over and over in my head for at least the next few days.
MMAcca
9/22/12 4:29:57AM
Martin Freeman is a brilliant actor, i'm sure he'll do the character justice.