Neil Grove

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Neil Grove
warglory
7/15/07 9:29:09PM
I hope for the sake of Thompson that this cat has something in him in his next fights and doesn't sputter out. He absolutely decimated James.
JunCTion
7/15/07 10:29:24PM
JT / NG cage rage 22
try to find video when you thread a fight.
very nice though
madmarck
7/16/07 1:42:14AM
No one in the Warwagon can claim this was a premature stoppage.
Sorry guys but he just got KTFO
pv3Hpv3p
7/16/07 4:40:46PM
To be honest he looked really sloppy and just caught him with that looping hook... Thompson has a bad habit of not planting his feet when he strikes... If that Grove guy fought anyone with a decent straight, like AA or CC, it would be all over but the hurt.

Sorry to be critical, cool KO either way
warglory
7/16/07 9:27:21PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

To be honest he looked really sloppy and just caught him with that looping hook... Thompson has a bad habit of not planting his feet when he strikes... If that Grove guy fought anyone with a decent straight, like AA or CC, it would be all over but the hurt.

Sorry to be critical, cool KO either way

No worries, I guess it is all speculation until Neil's next fight.
ncordless
7/20/07 4:28:45PM
IMO, Grove looked horrible. His punching technique was very similar to my little sister. In fact the only thing that looked more horrible than Grove's Sappish punching flurry was JT's defense.
JT must believe that only he throws punches. Have you ever seen him block a single punch? His boxing D makes Liddell look like De la Hoya. JT has great tools but you can't just expect to take a HWT's punches on the chin.