Neg's Urban Sport

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Neg's Urban Sport
bullettdodger
7/8/08 1:01:29PM
"Neg's Urban Sport" is a segment that is done off the "Balls of Steel" program that i have to assume airs or used to air in the UK. I just discovered it on youtube by way of a friend and felt i had to share some of the best.

Neg's Burger Bowl Off

Neg's Urban Sprinting

Neg's Big Stranger Rodeo

Neg's My Ball

Some hilarious stuff here if you are pressed for time the urban sprinting and the big stranger rodeo are not to be missed!
Aaronno9
7/8/08 1:04:18PM
The show was awesome, you should try and check out other acts from the show becouse their all really funny. Urban sports and the annoying devil are my favorites.
bullettdodger
7/8/08 1:10:17PM
The Annoying devil had me rolling when he starts messing with that guy who is ridiculously serious about getting his picture taken in one of those stupid photo booths, and when he is walking along what looks like the Thames river (spelling?) and he gets a girl to take a picture with him but flips his sign and it says wanker and an arrow pointing to her. I really don't know how i got on without knowing about this program sooner.
bobbydoomocculta
7/8/08 9:47:44PM
Toju the militant black guy was awesome the first time I seen him... He gets a bit stale... But you never forget your first time...

Neg's urban sports and alex zane's game shows would have to be my favourites...
big_timmy
7/9/08 6:25:10AM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Toju the militant black guy was awesome the first time I seen him... He gets a bit stale... But you never forget your first time...

My thoughts exactly.
"Keep off the grass? Keep off the grass? **** you, keep off the grass. Do i look HIGH to you muthafucka? Cause im a black man im meant to be stoned? Is that it? I should stone you muthafucka. Cause im a man with a tan, drugs is part of my plan? That is shit i can not understand... Keep off the grass... This aint Star Trek muthafucka. What you want me to do? BEAM myself over there? Keep off the grass... Mmmmmm. I can do that for ya sir, i been badly behaved sir, perhaps i need to be disciplined and corrected sir. Keep off the grass... Who the **** is on grass? I aint smoked shit all day! Stay off the grass..."

Keep Off the Grass