Neer Vs. Pellegrino Now Likely At UFC 101, Not UFN 19

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Neer Vs. Pellegrino Now Likely At UFC 101, Not UFN 19
DCRage
3/23/09 6:42:48AM
A planned fight between Josh Neer & Kurt Pellegrino for UFN 19 in August now appears to have been pushed back to UFC 101. The 3 day delay also likely puts the fight in Philadelphia, not far from Pellegrino's homebase of New Jersey.

Article
Styles
3/23/09 11:59:15AM
Pellegrino will run all over Neer. I like how in that link people talk about Kurt chokign when it counts and losing to Nate. They obviously haven't watched that fight because Nate got his ass kicked pretty badly. It was a slip, that cause Kurt to fall right into a triangle choke. I would really like to see Kurt fight someone like Diego Sanchez.
Twenty20Dollars
3/23/09 5:00:44PM
As long as the fight happens, also hopefully it makes the main card on ufc 101.
emfleek
3/23/09 5:02:00PM
WAR BATMAN

I'd love to see him kick Neer's teeth in.

prozacnation1978
3/23/09 5:52:07PM
i am still confused about what fights will be on 101 and 102

to have two pay per views in a month might be crazy

they both deserve a little love on the main card
both have been fighting good of late
Wolfenstein
3/23/09 5:56:40PM
Can't wait to see this fight, but I think it's ridiculous to intially have a fight on a free broadcast, and then take it back and make people pay to see it.
urbman
3/23/09 6:47:03PM

Posted by DCRage

A planned fight between Josh Neer & Kurt Pellegrino for UFN 19 in August now appears to have been pushed back to UFC 101. The 3 day delay also likely puts the fight in Philadelphia, not far from Pellegrino's homebase of New Jersey.

Article

That makes sense,I was wondering if Frankie Edgar would be on that card for the same reason.
Joemoplata
6/18/09 11:18:54AM
WAR Pellegrino!

I was fortunate enough to watch Kurt dominate the East Coast grappling scene back in the day, hopefully he can pull this out in front of (essentially) his home crowd.
whardin19
6/18/09 6:14:29PM
I'm pulling for Pellegrino in this one. Never really liked Neers attitude he's a great fighter though. Should be an all out war. Could be fight of the night.