Neer-Edwards, Prater-LeVesseur, Uyenoyama-Gaudinot added to UFC on FX 5

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Neer-Edwards, Prater-LeVesseur, Uyenoyama-Gaudinot added to UFC on FX 5
DrivenDavies15
8/1/12 1:33:20PM
A trio of fights has been added to the UFC's return to Minneapolis this fall for UFC on FX 5.

Josh Neer (33-11-1 MMA, 6-7 UFC) meets Justin Edwards (7-2 MMA, 1-2 UFC) in a welterweight bout; Carlo Prater (30-11-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) fights Marcus LeVesseur (21-6 MMA, 0-1 UFC) at lightweight; and Darren Uyenoyama (7-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) drops to flyweight to take on Louis Gaudinot (6-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC).

UFC on FX 5 takes place Oct. 5 at Target Center in Minneapolis. The night's main card airs on FX, and FUEL TV and Facebook are expected to carry the prelims.

LINK
kopower
8/1/12 1:56:41PM
Meh. A few of us are planning on attending and these fights don't do much for me. I do like Neer though. The Gaudinot-Uyenoyama fight should be fun
Wallass
8/1/12 4:00:49PM
All three of these fights appeal to me and Edwards vs Neer should be a classic!
infestructure
8/1/12 4:48:21PM
^^ Agree. Neer, Prater and Gaudinot are great to watch. LeVesseur has great wrestling too
Dberntson
8/1/12 4:53:36PM
Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale?
kopower
8/1/12 5:20:51PM

Posted by Dberntson

Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale?

Haven't heard yet. It will be interesting to see how well this event sells, being on a Friday night.
Poor_Franklin
8/1/12 5:53:57PM
i think edwards/neer has FOTN potential.
george112
8/1/12 5:57:18PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Maybe even KOTN
DrivenDavies15
8/1/12 6:09:32PM

Posted by george112

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Maybe even KOTN

You guys realize it's Justin Edwards not Yves Edwards right? That's what I thought at first and was pumped lol. Iv'e never really been impressed with Justin myself but that's just me.
Poor_Franklin
8/1/12 6:11:13PM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by george112

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Maybe even KOTN

You guys realize it's Justin Edwards not Yves Edwards right? That's what I thought at first and was pumped lol. Iv'e never really been impressed with Justin myself but that's just me.

lol yes. if it was yves, i'd have wet myself.
i like fast eddy! not a world beater, but i think he puts on exciting fights
tcunningham
8/1/12 6:38:05PM
i will always watch neer. the other fights are low on my priority list.
shaneTpain
8/1/12 8:00:29PM
These are some great scraps! Gonna be hard to be bored during this event although I'm sure the trolls will find something to whine about