Neat feature I just discovered

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Neat feature I just discovered
Rush
9/1/10 12:59:15AM
Now some of you may have already known this and it may be browser specific (I use Chrome), but did you know that you can resize your text box for posting a reply to a thread? Check the bottom right hand corner of your reply text box where you can drag a newly sized box for typing.

Again, I am not sure how long this has been around, but I wish I noticed it long ago.
BlueSkiesBurn
9/1/10 3:40:00AM

Posted by Rush

Now some of you may have already known this and it may be browser specific (I use Chrome), but did you know that you can resize your text box for posting a reply to a thread? Check the bottom right hand corner of your reply text box where you can drag a newly sized box for typing.

Again, I am not sure how long this has been around, but I wish I noticed it long ago.

Weren't you a mod?

Just kidding. I never noticed it before, but that's awesome!
bojangalz
9/1/10 9:00:43AM
Chrome is fantastic isn't it?!

That's just one of the many features that make it so wonderful. The vast library of Chrome Extensions are awfully impressive as well. Props to you sir on being an educated and worldly web surfer.