NCAA football fantasy league?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » NCAA football fantasy league?
Next Page »
mkiv9secsupra
8/3/08 9:29:48AM
Is anyone a member of an NCAA football fantasy league i could join?
DCRage
8/3/08 10:36:24AM
I don't know what leagues are out there although Yahoo has a Pick 'Em game. Registration is open, I could make a group if enough people are interested.
mkiv9secsupra
8/3/08 10:49:31AM

Posted by DCRage

I don't know what leagues are out there although Yahoo has a Pick 'Em game. Registration is open, I could make a group if enough people are interested.

I just created one

MMAPLAYGROUND PICKEM

Group ID # - 1598
Password - pickem

so if anyone else wants to do some college football pickem join it..... just dont pick against UGA this season!!!
DCRage
8/3/08 11:18:22AM
Settings? I don't like the default settings for the game (using spreads).
mkiv9secsupra
8/3/08 11:32:43AM
yeah its the basic default settings. just create another league and ill join yours
DCRage
8/3/08 11:35:19AM
Cool, I'll do that later.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/6/08 5:00:35PM
And after you do that send me an email as I am going to join as well. WAR USC!!! But, I'm certainly not picking Sanchez as my QB, although I won't divulge that information. I'm down for College Fantasy, though, been wanting to do a college fantasy league for several years I just don't know enough people who are as passionate about college sports as I am.
higdon10
8/6/08 8:59:41PM
NCAA Football Fantasy is no fun if you play all of D-1...I played 4 years ago and it was ridiculous..Theres such a large player pool..And you can play match-ups every week and dominate..Im in a Big Ten fantasy league..Its a blast..
BlueSkiesBurn
8/6/08 9:08:06PM
How did those two bowl losses sit with the Big Ten fans.
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/6/08 11:27:43PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by DCRage

I just created one

MMAPLAYGROUND PICKEM

Group ID # - 1598
Password - pickem

so if anyone else wants to do some college football pickem join it..... just dont pick against UGA this season!!!

We will see when the dawgs visit Death Valley and MY Bayou Bengals this season
BlueSkiesBurn
8/7/08 12:02:06AM
Your damn Bayou Bengals should have been playing MY USC Trojans last year. I want USC and LSU once and for all. We are the best team in the nation. Without a doubt. And once we beatdown Ohio St. on September 13th in the Coliseum we will win out and hammer Georgia in the NC game like we should have done in the Rose Bowl. F uck tradition. Illinois should have been playing Hawaii not us. Worst money I ever spent was buying Rose Bowl tickets last year.
emfleek
8/7/08 11:06:37AM
I created a Pick 'Em league...no point spreads or confidence points.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!!!
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/7/08 4:38:13PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Your damn Bayou Bengals should have been playing MY USC Trojans last year. I want USC and LSU once and for all. We are the best team in the nation. Without a doubt. And once we beatdown Ohio St. on September 13th in the Coliseum we will win out and hammer Georgia in the NC game like we should have done in the Rose Bowl. F uck tradition. Illinois should have been playing Hawaii not us. Worst money I ever spent was buying Rose Bowl tickets last year.

Dude, we should have played all the way back in 2003. No offense to all the other college football programs but when LSU plays USC it may be the biggest college football game of this decade. Then we will be able to prove why the TIGERS are the BEST team of this decade.
mkiv9secsupra
8/7/08 5:24:11PM
UGA is going to go undefeated guys.....sorry to break the news.....

#6 LSU, #5 FLA, and #18 Tennessee(according to THIS preseason ranking) are all going down this year. Moreno and Stafford can only get better, which is bad for GA's opponents this season.

BlueSkiesBurn
8/7/08 5:44:20PM
Until Tebow rapes them on the ground and through the air in the worlds largest cocktail party.
mkiv9secsupra
8/7/08 9:02:43PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Until Tebow rapes them on the ground and through the air in the worlds largest cocktail party.

assuming he doesnt get sacked a billion times again.....
BlueSkiesBurn
8/8/08 5:33:32PM
Still won the Heisman.
DCRage
8/31/08 8:27:10AM
Week 1 standings, all but one forgetful person got off to a great start:
1 MKIV9secsupra 20
2 masodd 19
2 911z 19
4 Pick 'Emfleek 18
4 War Appalachian State! 18
4 Bowen50 18
4 Diablofreak56 18
8 Smegma Monsters 17
8 babalu2720 17
10 Team Tylenol 0
All points are out of a possible 21, so 17-4 was the worst mark anyone who made their picks did, and that still was excellent. Week 2 picks should be available later today or tomorrow.

Among all the Public groups (they use spreads), 2 players went a perfect 21-0.
mkiv9secsupra
8/31/08 2:16:49PM
these week 1 games are probly the easiest we will see this whole season so id expect the avg scores to start dropping

but just to brag.....1st place! woohoo.....told you Alabama would beat Clemson
BlueSkiesBurn
9/1/08 8:21:59PM
Guys I'm really bummed I wasn't able to join the league. My house was robbed at gun point and everything of value was stolen. So, I can't get online except through my iPhone. But, I do believe USC will beat OSU. Sanchez looked great and **** me, McKnight was awesome. NC game prediction, Florida and USC
DCRage
9/2/08 9:02:16AM
So join if you still can. Registration stays open until the final week of the season.
emfleek
9/2/08 10:30:07AM
Why am I not able to enter my picks for Week 2???
DCRage
9/2/08 10:44:02AM
They haven't made the picks available yet. That doesn't happen until after the new AP Top 25 poll is out, which should be today if it's not already out.
emfleek
9/2/08 11:14:29AM

Posted by DCRage

They haven't made the picks available yet. That doesn't happen until after the new AP Top 25 poll is out, which should be today if it's not already out.

Ahh...okay. Thanks for the heads up. I was pretty close to wearing out my F5 key.
DCRage
9/3/08 12:24:15PM
Pick sets are up. Get them done by 11:55 AM ET Saturday.
mkiv9secsupra
9/3/08 12:57:35PM
Picks are in

Upset of the week.....

So Miss over #9 Auburn
BlueSkiesBurn
9/3/08 9:02:49PM
Hey, awesome. I joined up. This won't be bad once school starts back up. I have an office there and a computer. This week looks pretty straight forward. A lot of BS non-conference and watered down games. I did pick Stanford to win as well as Mississippi. Other than that everything SHOULD go as predicted. I see the loss of Costa being real bad for Oregon. And I just think Ole Miss is due.
DCRage
9/7/08 8:42:27AM
Week 2 standings:
1 Pick 'Emfleek 37
1 MKIV9secsupra 37
1 911z 37
1 Bowen50 37
1 Diablofreak56 37
6 War Appalachian State! 36
7 babalu2720 35
7 Smegma Monsters 35
9 masodd 19
10 Team Tylenol 18
11 BlueSkiesBurn 15
No perfect scores for us this week, we all picked West Virginia. Overall, I don't think there were any perfect marks (using spreads).

Edit: MAKE YOUR WEEK 3 PICKS NOW. Deadline is FRIDAY at 7:55 PM ET.
BlueSkiesBurn
9/9/08 5:05:10PM
I would like to propose a bet on the OSU-USC game this weekend. Any takers? Name the stakes. WAR TROJANS!!!!!!
DCRage
9/11/08 7:49:53AM
FYI for this weekend: The #8 Texas-Arkansas game has been POSTPONED. The new date is September 27, which would put it during week 5 of the game. Be sure to double-check your picks!
Pages: [1] 2