NCAA Football fans?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » NCAA Football fans?
mkiv9secsupra
3/29/08 8:22:26PM
How many college football fans do we have on this sight?Any LSU or FLA fans? Im willing to make an avatar bet that UGA wins the national title this year as well as having Calib King and Knowshun Moreno having a combined rushing yards of over than 2500 this season......Any takers?
Shawn91111
3/30/08 12:27:43AM
Im still a College football fan, but Syracuse and the hell hole they put themselves into these past 5 or so years has made me like college football a little less. Its the McNabb curse!
Kpro
3/30/08 1:18:55AM
I am a huge University of Washington fan which means I don't participate in any avatar/signature/etc. bets because I will lose badly.
roadking95th
3/30/08 3:12:34AM
Psu fan here. Don't do avatar bets for the same reason as KPRO.

Georgia may very well be the best team next year, however they have to run a hell of a gauntlet of games. I doubt they make the Championship game unless others lose also. Don't take it the wrong way. I think they are prob the best team on paper, but to win them all, with their schedule, I just don't know.
ohiostate1016
3/30/08 10:10:03AM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
xposipx
3/30/08 12:48:56PM
Huge LSU fan here and I'd be happy to take that bet (national title). You must be dreaming. It was good for a laugh though!
RampageOwnedYou
3/30/08 1:31:51PM
Michigan fan here, and after watching 1st game last year against Apalachin state. I would never take a bet, that Wolverines will anything at all.
3/30/08 3:54:34PM
Florida Fan. I don't know we got Tebow coming back, moody from USC at RB Ingrim, Harvin. Our talented, yong, defense is only goning to be better, so you best watch out uga.
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/30/08 4:05:37PM

Posted by xposipx

Huge LSU fan here and I'd be happy to take that bet (national title). You must be dreaming. It was good for a laugh though!

Im with ya bud. I can't wait till I get my season tickets. Hopefully us and Georgia will be undefeated when they roll into Tiger Stadium. And hopefully we will win a close exciting game like the one in 2003.
Ordep
3/30/08 5:49:29PM

LSU won the championship just because they played TEN, who end up tied with UGA, in the SEC Champ, otherwise it would have been Georgia going against OSU. At the end they finished #5 in BCS and toyed Hawaii, now the team is better Matthew being a Jr. and Moreno a Sopho, that's more confidence, plus Mark R. being the best piece they can have. I've seen some of their practices last weeks and they still look good. Agree w/ Mike.... Dawgs will sweep the whole SEC.
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/30/08 6:38:33PM

Posted by Ordep

LSU won the championship just because they played TEN, who end up tied with UGA, in the SEC Champ, otherwise it would have been Georgia going against OSU. At the end they finished #5 in BCS and toyed Hawaii, now the team is better Matthew being a Jr. and Moreno a Sopho, that's more confidence, plus Mark R. being the best piece they can have. I've seen some of their practices last weeks and they still look good. Agree w/ Mike.... Dawgs will sweep the whole SEC.

How do you figure UGA would of beat LSU in the SEC championship game? No doubt it would have been a great game, but there was no way LSU was losing ANY game that day.
tberg420
3/30/08 7:53:38PM
I'm a huge Florida State fan. FSU won't be playing in the National Title Game this year but we could have a shot at the ACC Championship.