NCAA Football - I need a team to root for. Who should it be and why?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » NCAA Football - I need a team to root for. Who should it be and why?
« Previous Page
POLL: What team should I root for?
Michigan Wolverines 13% (3)
Georgia Bulldogs 9% (2)
Florida Gators 13% (3)
Alabama Crimson Tide 0% (0)
USC Trojans 17% (4)
Other (please specify) 48% (11)
cowcatcher
9/1/09 10:00:41AM

Posted by emfleek

Big 10 football bores the **** out of me.

its the purest form of the "old" game of football....i guess it takes a true fan to appreciate it j/k man
ncordless
9/1/09 10:08:03AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by emfleek

Big 10 football bores the **** out of me.

That just means you are not watching it right. Big 10 football is meant to be watched with a BAC of .2 or higher. You should be in such a state that you can watch the center work and still be entertained,
RyanC
9/1/09 12:11:31PM

Posted by ncordless
Finally, I guarantee that we will beat the tar out of both Minnesota and Wisconson this year, so you will have bragging rights on both the unfortunate souls above me.

I'm not a Gophers football fan, so I really don't care what they do. I think it's actually more fun when they are bad. You can't even make up the way they lose sometimes.
Ordep
9/1/09 2:05:59PM
Think of the Bulldogs as if they were the Cubs, they are always in competition but never get "there". This is my first season following the Braves in the MLB and have been the best one. I used to follow the Yankees due to family in NYC, so I went to their games everytime I traveled but since moving to GA it's been really fun following a team with potential but nothing granted.

If you follow they Gators it will be like following the Yankees

Instead of just watching the games with your friend, pick the Bulldogs and trash-talk while watching with him . You guy might end up going to Jacksonville on Oct 31.

But, Ole Miss is a pretty good pick now, if you start following the SEC then choose a team, I'm sure the rebels will be in your Top 3.
Kpro
9/1/09 3:39:00PM
If I were you I'd pick the University of Washington Huskies.

They currently have the longest losing streak in all of Division I football at 14 games and they open the season against LSU.

If you enjoy drinking a lot on Saturday's, UW is the team to root for.
CwB
9/1/09 9:37:19PM
Sorry but your all wrong The TEAM U SHOULD PICK is University of Utah...

WHY??? you may ask

Because last season they were the true number 1and nobody would admit it or give them any respect

plus if you joined me as a fan of U-of-U then that would make 2 fans of U-of-U on the playground...

also no one will ever call you a bandwagon hopper if you join the UU fan list

mkiv9secsupra
9/1/09 10:05:55PM

Posted by CwB

WHY??? you may ask

Because last season they were the true number 1and nobody would admit it or give them any respect

It must be tough beating nobodies with losing records every year They would have been embarassed by Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and USC. They never will be/were a true #1
Ordep
9/2/09 1:46:13AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by CwB

WHY??? you may ask

It must be tough beating nobodies with losing records every year They would have been embarassed by Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and USC. They never will be/were a true #1

recall, Hawaii '07 Sugar Bowl
hippysmacker
9/2/09 9:12:45AM
Any team that screws over the BCS bowl system and makes them have a real playoff
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/3/09 12:06:11AM
Enough said.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pages: 1 [2]