NCAA div. 1 wrestling finals

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » NCAA div. 1 wrestling finals
Amigop
3/22/09 5:03:39PM
Does anyone know where i can find the live stream for the NCAA div. 1 wrestling finals?

ncordless
3/22/09 5:05:31PM
They happened yesterday... on ESPN. You might be able to catch a re-run.
Amigop
3/22/09 5:08:54PM

Posted by ncordless

They happened yesterday... on ESPN. You might be able to catch a re-run.

aww man. there is a rerun on some channel **** that i dont have
DCRage
3/22/09 5:22:10PM
MAYBE-no guarantees-ESPN360.com.
postman
3/22/09 6:15:41PM
You guys see that kid from ASU that took 4th in the 125 class? Dude only has one leg. He beat the guy who took 3 earlier in the tournement but was gassed out. Truely amazing.
AchillesHeel
3/22/09 7:44:59PM
Yeah, I forgot about these too. I caught the heavyweight final when I tuned in for the baseball game.
Amigop
3/22/09 9:59:56PM

Posted by postman

You guys see that kid from ASU that took 4th in the 125 class? Dude only has one leg. He beat the guy who took 3 earlier in the tournement but was gassed out. Truely amazing.

He got 4th? damn. he is one of the home town boys he is a beast though. i thought he woulda placed 1 or 2 cause he was killing at the duels.
telnights
3/23/09 4:17:51AM
Yeah I watched them non stop from old college OSU. They had live feed hook up there and me and a bunch of buddies watched it there. Much better than the ESPN coverage which we had on there as well. Cant say I was overly impressed with anyone this year but there were a few that looked like they could go right in to MMA with no problems.
ncordless
3/23/09 12:29:51PM
I can't believe Brent Metcalf lost. He had been so dominant all year, even pinning the then ranked #2 Bubba Jenkins in the Big Ten Finals. Darion Caldwell must just have his number, because he is the only one to beat Brent and has done it twice now.
telnights
3/24/09 3:10:03PM

Posted by ncordless

I can't believe Brent Metcalf lost. He had been so dominant all year, even pinning the then ranked #2 Bubba Jenkins in the Big Ten Finals. Darion Caldwell must just have his number, because he is the only one to beat Brent and has done it twice now.

Wrestling is very much like MMA in the fact that styles make matches.
The_Italian_Stallion
3/24/09 5:58:52PM
Brent got caught up in the moment, he just lost his head. He stuck square and forgot his sprawls. That first take down was pretty clear cut, I mean if he would have attacked using his angles and picking his spots he would've done it...

I was laughing so hard when Caldwell ran around and he just went after him and pushed him... it was hilarious!
C02
3/30/09 1:25:10AM
I met Metcalf in Iowa last year. It seemed like at the time nothing was going to stop him. He had his goals set on winning gold in the olympics. He talked about the Jenkins match when he was down 4-0 I think.

He'll be back next year, Metcalf is one hell of a wrestler and I was shocked to see him lose.