NBA Playoffs 16 Team Bracket

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » NBA Playoffs 16 Team Bracket
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Budgellism
5/15/12 12:38:26AM

Posted by Bubbles

I really dont like how they start 2nd round games before the 1st round ends. It's almost as if they want to rush to finish things off. Waiting another day doesn't hurt, it actually helps with nagging injuries especially after the jampacked season they just played

Me neither, I wouldn't mind waiting a a day or two in between rounds to be honest. These guys are drained. Look at the Lakers tonight. Kobe hasn't looked himself the last few games and I think it's because he's a little worn out. He had to play a ton of minutes when he was sick and that only makes it worse.

OKC made a bit of a statement tonight. Only 4 turnovers in a game is very, very impressive. It's even more impressive when it's against the Lakers. With Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka and their supporting cast the Thunder are going to be tough for any team to beat, including a dysfunctional Lakers team. Something tells me Brown won't last long as the head coach. A bunch of players have had problems with him.
Budgellism
5/20/12 4:38:08PM
It‘s not even half time yet but the Pacers are playing great basketball against the Heat right now. If they win this one they'll be up 3-1 on them and most of our brackets will be screwed (not that Chicago didn't already do that).
Bubbles
5/20/12 5:18:44PM
Chicago busted my bracket. San Antonio is stomping on the broken pieces
Budgellism
5/22/12 5:06:25PM
So happy to see OKC put away the Lakers

Spurs/OKC should be great
Bubbles
5/24/12 8:29:48PM

Posted by Budgellism

So happy to see OKC put away the Lakers

Spurs/OKC should be great

it will be an interesting matchup. A young, fast, explosive team vs a veteran well rounded team. Both of whom will have a nice rest.
jakewalters
5/24/12 8:34:57PM
I think I should have 6 points after the first round, not five.. (MIA, BOS, LAL, OKC, LAC, SA).

Hoping Miami wins this series and that changes to 12 for the Conf. Finals...
jakewalters
6/3/12 11:20:11PM
Anything happening with this?
Bubbles
6/3/12 11:53:48PM
who cares, both series tied going into game 5
Bubbles
6/7/12 12:01:45AM
WOOO OKC!!
Poor_Franklin
6/7/12 4:42:16AM
very glad to see the Thunder in the Finals. Durant will get his 1st championship in 2 weeks.
Poor_Franklin
6/8/12 2:46:36PM
LeBron took to a another level last night. that look in his eye is what i've been wanting to see for a long time now. stop having fun & do your damn job!
Budgellism
6/8/12 3:46:38PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

LeBron took to a another level last night. that look in his eye is what i've been wanting to see for a long time now. stop having fun & do your damn job!

19-26 shooting, 45 points and 15 rebounds is ridiculous. I wanted Boston to close out the series last night but Im interested in a game seven.
Bubbles
6/8/12 5:04:21PM
if Lebron put up those numbers and the Heat lost, people would still find a way to fault him. I would like to see him win a title, but not this year
Poor_Franklin
6/9/12 11:15:38PM
LBJ rarely took jumpers & took it to the paint all night. It really paid off & he proved that when he does that, he is the most dangerous player in the game.
Poor_Franklin
6/13/12 2:23:52AM
Game 1: KD & Westbrook made it look easy. Anyone else notice harden wasn't playing much? Did he get hurt or did they not need him tonight?
ChrisSabal
6/13/12 3:06:59PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Game 1: KD & Westbrook made it look easy. Anyone else notice harden wasn't playing much? Did he get hurt or did they not need him tonight?

He got in foul trouble in the 3rd and Thabo(one of the most underrated and best defenders in the league) and Fisher were doing just fine without him. Brooks is one of those coaches that is fine with sitting one of his superstars if his role players are playing great. Collison, Fisher and Thabo stepped it up big last night.
Poor_Franklin
6/13/12 4:00:00PM
thanks man. i knew while watching that him being out wasnt affecting the game much.
once the thunder got the lead, i knew they were going to try to race to 100pts & see if the Heat could catch up.
Bubbles
6/13/12 7:52:00PM
I missed the 4th quarter, but I am more than happy with the result. Bosh and Wade were virtual non factors in the 2nd half and Miami couldnt do anything without Chalmers and Battier hitting another 5 3s like they did in the first half.

btw when was the last time Ibaka did not have a block? If I were the heat, I'd consider that a victory
ChrisSabal
6/14/12 12:27:04AM

Posted by Bubbles

I missed the 4th quarter, but I am more than happy with the result. Bosh and Wade were virtual non factors in the 2nd half and Miami couldnt do anything without Chalmers and Battier hitting another 5 3s like they did in the first half.

btw when was the last time Iblocka did not have a block? If I were the heat, I'd consider that a victory

fixed
Bubbles
6/14/12 11:58:22PM
OKC almost did it again. Miami got a ton of shitty fouls in the game, but OKC got a fraction of that amount...and they still almost won. Durant's last shot to tie it at 98 was a clear cut foul but somehow the ref standing right there missed it
Poor_Franklin
6/15/12 4:55:15AM
did anyone hear the jim rome/ david stern interview the other day. stern was as unprofessional as it gets, but rome is such a dick & has such a long history of being a dick, i couldnt help but side w/ stern on this one
Bubbles
6/15/12 7:40:34AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

did anyone hear the jim rome/ david stern interview the other day. stern was as unprofessional as it gets, but rome is such a dick & has such a long history of being a dick, i couldnt help but side w/ stern on this one

I heard it too. I laughed hard because I cant stand Jim Rome. If he were to get punched in the throat and was unable to talk again, it wouldn't bother me

audio here
ChrisSabal
6/15/12 10:39:30AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I think Stern used a great comparison. Rome is saying people say the lottery is fixed so Stern goes on to answer by saying well do you still beat your wife? Stern didn't literally mean it but what he was implying was that just because people say something doesn't mean it is true.

Stern also points out again how no matter what team won it the lottery would be fixed.
ChrisSabal
6/15/12 10:40:32AM

Posted by Bubbles

OKC almost did it again. Miami got a ton of shitty fouls in the game, but OKC got a fraction of that amount...and they still almost won. Durant's last shot to tie it at 98 was a clear cut foul but somehow the ref standing right there missed it

That was a crappy play call by Scott Brooks. Never thought I'd hear myself say that but when the game is on the line you can't be so dependent on your guy getting fouled. No ref wants to call that foul so no ref did.
Poor_Franklin
6/15/12 1:04:54PM
i dont mind Rome, but i accept him for what he is, a shock jock. His incident w/ Jim Everett years ago showed he would do anything to get attention & i wish Jim had punched him in his damn throat
Bubbles
6/15/12 6:12:37PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Bubbles

That was a crappy play call by Scott Brooks. Never thought I'd hear myself say that but when the game is on the line you can't be so dependent on your guy getting fouled. No ref wants to call that foul so no ref did.

I think it was Durant who chose to shoot it quick. He still had another 4-5 seconds to back LBJ down and get a closer shot, maybe even pumpfake and draw the foul. Brooks called a good play, Durant just rushed a 10 footer (which is still very makeable for him)
Bubbles
6/15/12 6:13:09PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i dont mind Rome, but i accept him for what he is, a shock jock. His incident w/ Jim Everett years ago showed he would do anything to get attention & i wish Jim had punched him in his damn throat

I think that was fixed
Poor_Franklin
6/15/12 7:28:39PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I think that was fixed

totally agree, just hate he does that kind of stuff to get attention.
Poor_Franklin
6/22/12 11:12:26AM
The Heat won. Hated to see the Thunder crumble like they did, but we'll see them both back soon im sure
Budgellism
6/22/12 4:19:48PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

The Heat won. Hated to see the Thunder crumble like they did, but we'll see them both back soon im sure

Oh well. Durant will get his chance again next year. This was probably a great learning experience for the entire team.
Pages: 1 [2] 3