Ordep
4/27/12 2:50:42AM
Just like Classic NCAA Brackets:

Correct Picks gives you:

1st Round : 1 point
Conf. Semis : 2 points
Conf. Finals : 3 points
NBA Finals : 4 points

1 extra bonus point for guessing each series outcome (4-0, 4-1 , 4-2, 4-3)

Tie Breaker : Guess the score of the very last game of the Finals

ESPN's NBA Playoffs Bracket

Bracket Creator

The best way I thought was to create the bracket in the link above then take a screenshot of it and post it here.REMEMBER: after posting your bracket to put the guess for the tie-breaker.

Everyone who post a bracket before the first game on Saturday plays.

STANDINGS

Poor_Franklin--------- 3
Jakewalters------------ 3
ChrisSabal------------- 2
Ordep------------------- 2
Budgellism------------- 2
Bubbles ---------------- 2

Check the scoring and all the brackets click here
Ordep
4/27/12 2:52:23AM
Tie Breaker : Chicago 89 - OKC 96
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 2
ChrisSabal
4/27/12 11:36:26AM
OKC 105 Miami 98
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Ordep
4/27/12 11:44:31AM

Good stuff Chris, I was about to edit the rules to put a 1 point bonus for guessing the series outcome and I see you already put them
Pskinner_mma314
4/27/12 12:59:47PM
Idk how to make that bracket thing but I'll just get straight to my point of who is in the finals......

Spurs vs Bulls.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!
Poor_Franklin
4/27/12 1:57:58PM
sorry it's typed

EAST
1st Rd Winners
Bulls in 5
Celtics in 7
Pacers in 4
Heat in 6
2nd Rd Winners
Bulls in 6
Heat in 6
East Champions
Heat in 7

WEST
1st Rd Winners
Spurs in 4
Grizz in 5
Lakers in 6
Thunder in 5
2nd Rd Winners
Spurs in 6
Thunder in 6
West Champions
Thunder in 7

Finals Heat over Thunder in 7 games
Poor_Franklin
4/27/12 2:00:22PM
btw, i am a huge Durant fan & hope i am wrong & they win it!
Budgellism
4/27/12 3:13:45PM
I couldn't get the bracket thing to work.

EAST

1. Chicago vs. 8. Philadelphia - Chicago in 4
2. Miami vs. 7. New York - Miami in 6
3. Indiana vs. 6. Orlando - Indiana in 7
4. Boston vs. 5. Atlanta - Boston in 6

1. Chicago vs. 4. Boston - Chicago in 7
2. Miami vs. 3. Indiana - Miami in 6

1. Chicago vs. 2. Miami - Chicago in 7

WEST

1. San Antonio vs. 8. Utah - San Antonio in 5
2. Oklahoma vs. 7. Dallas - Oklahoma in 7
3. LA Lakers vs. 6. Denver - LA Lakers in 5
4. Memphis vs. 5. Clippers - Memphis in 6

1. San Antonio vs. 4. Memphis - San Antonio in 7
2. Oklahoma vs. LA Lakers - Oklahoma in 7

1. San Antonio vs. 2. Oklahoma - Oklahoma in 7

FINALS

1. Chicago vs. 2. Oklahoma - Chicago in 7

Chicago - 84
Oklahoma - 79

Every part of me is wanting to pick San Antonio to win the entire thing but I don't know. Something tells me they won't stay 100% throughout the playoffs.
Ordep
4/27/12 3:42:56PM
hey P_F , you need to tell us the tie breaker score just in case, I made your brackets since It'll be easier for me to tally later when I get the file with all of them together... keep 'em coming

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
jakewalters
4/27/12 4:49:20PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jakewalters
4/27/12 4:51:20PM
Wow, so far out of 5 brackets submitted; all five have OKC in the finals. Three have Chicago, two have Miami. That shit is cray.
Budgellism
4/27/12 5:24:36PM

Posted by jakewalters

Wow, so far out of 5 brackets submitted; all five have OKC in the finals. Three have Chicago, two have Miami. That shit is cray.

With the addition of Perkins and Fisher and the dramatic improvement from Westbrook and Harden mixed with Durant's leadership makes OKC a really tough team to beat. The finals should be really good.
Poor_Franklin
4/27/12 6:21:54PM
Tie breaker Miami 102 OKC 99. Give me double bonus points when it ends in OT.

Heat/Thunder would be EPIC for the league. I think the Heat have just been chilling these last 2 weeks & are about to go on a tear through the Knicks & whoever wins the Pacers/Magic series. They beat the Bulls similarly to how they did last year & then we see if LeBron chokes or not.
Bubbles
4/27/12 9:14:59PM
Bulls 107
Thunder 101

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bubbles
4/27/12 9:16:29PM
of course this all banks on the ever injured Derek Rose actually playing games. Otherwise they will get bounced by the Hawks, Heat win the east and Thunder beat Miami in 7.
Budgellism
4/28/12 2:26:04PM
Chicago is going to run through Philly in this round. I love the addition of Richard Hamilton for the playoffs. He's already making a big impact just from one half. 5-6, 13 points with 2 rebounds and 2 assists. Not too shabby. Their starting lineup is strong and their bench isn't horrible either.

Philly on the other hand is lacking in size and both their offence and their defence is lacking compared to Chicago. This is going to be a short series.
Ordep
4/28/12 6:35:42PM

Busted Brackets Everywhere!!!!

Rose out for the rest of the playoffs
Budgellism
4/28/12 7:25:30PM

Posted by Ordep

Busted Brackets Everywhere!!!!

Rose out for the rest of the playoffs

Damn, that's brutal. They still beat Philly but The Heat just received a first class ticket to the finals. Boston/Atlanta should be happy too. They get a decent match up next round no matter what.
ChrisSabal
4/29/12 12:11:17AM
I can still see this Bulls team making it the the Eastern Conference Finals. I can't see the Hawks beating them. The Celtics I could see beating the Bulls though but not the Hawks.
Poor_Franklin
4/29/12 3:44:15AM

Posted by Budgellism
The Heat just received a first class ticket to the finals.

couldnt agree more
Ordep
4/30/12 5:20:36PM

*better view if you click on "Start Presentation"
Ordep
5/8/12 12:01:58PM
UPDATE

STANDINGS

Poor_Franklin--------- 3
Jakewalters------------ 3
ChrisSabal------------- 2
Ordep------------------- 2
Budgellism------------- 2
Bubbles ---------------- 2

Bubbles
5/8/12 5:01:41PM

Posted by Bubbles

of course this all banks on the ever injured Derek Rose actually playing games. Otherwise they will get bounced by the Hawks, Heat win the east and Thunder beat Miami in 7.

can I get points for posting this before any games were played?
Ordep
5/10/12 11:42:34PM
UPDATED
Budgellism
5/11/12 1:58:01PM
Wow, Garnett shit all over the Hawks last night. 28 points, 14 rebounds with 5 blocks and 3 steals. Nice to see Boston advance. I like their chances a lot over Philly. That side of the bracket is fucked for me now with Chicago gone.
Poor_Franklin
5/11/12 2:20:49PM

Posted by Budgellism

Wow, Garnett shit all over the Hawks last night. 28 points, 14 rebounds with 5 blocks and 3 steals. Nice to see Boston advance. I like their chances a lot over Philly. That side of the bracket is fucked for me now with Chicago gone.

the owner of the Hawks calling him old & a "dirty" player lit a fire under his ass.

there's a few guys in the league you can talk about like that. He's not one of them.

imagine if a Nugget called Kobe old before game 7........it'd be over before it started
Budgellism
5/12/12 7:29:41AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Budgellism

the owner of the Hawks calling him old & a "dirty" player lit a fire under his ass.

there's a few guys in the league you can talk about like that. He's not one of them.

imagine if a Nugget called Kobe old before game 7........it'd be over before it started

Very true. Kobe would run wild on that game if they did. Not that he won't already do that in a game 7 situation with their big men sucking some serious ass this series. I hate the Lakers though. Hopefully Lawson and the Nuggets can steal this series with a game 7 win.

The Clippers/Grizzlies series has been great so far. So happy it's going to a game 7. Memphis wins back the home court advantage as well. Should be a hell of a game
Bubbles
5/12/12 10:29:47AM

Posted by Budgellism

The Clippers/Grizzlies series has been great so far. So happy it's going to a game 7. Memphis wins back the home court advantage as well. Should be a hell of a game

LAC had an 8 point lead or something mid 4th quarter before Randolph decided to go crazy on the offensive boards which began that 10-0 run and after they never looked back. I wish I had watched more of this series
Budgellism
5/13/12 12:39:10AM
Ty Lawson is playing a hell of a game right now. This 7th game has been great so far. Only one more quarter to go and the Lakers have a 1 point lead. Denver was down 16 at one point during that 3rd quarter.

Lakers shut them down late. Disappointing to see Denver battle back to lose like that in the end. That, and I hate the Lakers. Oh well. Good series. Kobe is tired though and they don't have home court advantage over a well-rested Thunder team who have looked great all season.

Also, nice win from Boston earlier. They barely made it out of that game though. Philly was up most of that game I believe.
Bubbles
5/13/12 10:26:08PM
I really dont like how they start 2nd round games before the 1st round ends. It's almost as if they want to rush to finish things off. Waiting another day doesn't hurt, it actually helps with nagging injuries especially after the jampacked season they just played
Pages: [1] 2 3