ok NBA FANS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » ok NBA FANS
RampageOwnedYou
11/2/08 11:59:20AM
I know we got some NBA fans on the site here, and I want to ask you all something.

Lets make a prediction here, so we can look back at years end , and pull this up to gloat.

Lets make a prediction....

What team, (WHO DID NOT FINISH IN THE TOP 3 in their respectable conference) Will make the biggest turn-around. In Wins?

Im going with my beloved Toronto Raptors.
LAST YEAR 41-41

I predict them to go 55-27

No need to post what you predict, but post last season record....

Goodluck
cmb19932
11/2/08 12:03:47PM
i say the the thunder makes the biggest turnaround u cant do worse than non- existant
higdon10
11/2/08 12:28:10PM
I think the Miami Heat will make the biggest turn around. They had a very poor season last year and I expect them to make the playoffs in the lowly Eastern Conference.
george112
11/2/08 12:46:53PM
well my Houston Rockets went 55-27 last year i think.which isnt bad at all considering their injury situation.

but do i think that the Rockets have the potential to be the best in the leauge?..than yes i do
zephead
11/2/08 1:16:51PM
If Huston can overcome their injury problems they will be tough. Philly with Elton Brand will make the biggest leap.
george112
11/2/08 1:19:18PM

Posted by zephead

If Huston can overcome their injury problems they will be tough. Philly with Elton Brand will make the biggest leap.

Yao.Tracy.& Ron are absolutely vital to the rockets success

if all of them can stay healthy.look for another Big 3 to take over just like the celtics did
loller90278
11/2/08 4:44:41PM
portland if oden gets a whole heap better through out the season
nastshabast
11/2/08 6:29:07PM
I'll go with Portland as well, but that's a tough call because the west is so strong.
Shawn91111
11/2/08 7:09:54PM
In terms of overall wins, I have to go with either NY Knicks or Miami

NY can win 10-15 more games than the 23 wins of last season, just based off their offense and talent and ridding themselves of team cancers in Marbury and Curry

Miami with a healthy Wade and Marion and rookie Beasley should win a good amount of games

I dont see the Thunder doing anything more than last year, a few more games but not many more.
higdon10
11/2/08 7:19:06PM

Posted by Shawn91111
I dont see the Thunder doing anything more than last year, a few more games but not many more.

Yeah. They haven't really improved. Will still be one of if not the worst team in the league.
CwB
11/2/08 7:31:27PM
Utah Jazz for president, I mean NBA Champs...

i know they did good last year and they will probably win the same amount of regular season games but this time we are going all the way...