Nature

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Nature
POLL: Enjoy the wilderness?
I love nature 72% (13)
I love staying in my house 11% (2)
F wildlife 17% (3)
Boo_Radley21
2/17/09 12:32:47AM
I was walking around in some of the more wildery parts of the town I live in over the past couple days, and I realized that I couldn't be happier than when I'm in nature. Nothing beats blazing a joint and walking around in a gorge or a forest with some friends. Everything is either so god damn cool, or so god damn peaceful haha. What you guys think?
kris_ericson
2/17/09 12:52:33AM
i know exactly what ur talkin about i feel the same way but to me i feel like almost invincible and its fun
kopower
2/17/09 12:58:40AM
I here ya. I grew up on a lake and almost every weekend we would have bonfires at night. We would throw back a few beers and just relax while looking up at the stars. It was so damn peaceful, or when the moon reflects of the lake.

You sound like Jon Stewart from Half Baked. Have you ever seen the back of a $20 bill when you're high?
Drudinh
2/17/09 1:12:21AM

Posted by kopower

I here ya. I grew up on a lake and almost every weekend we would have bonfires at night. We would throw back a few beers and just relax while looking up at the stars. It was so damn peaceful, or when the moon reflects of the lake.

You sound like Jon Stewart from Half Baked. Have you ever seen the back of a $20 bill when you're high?

Is there someone in the bushes? I don't know man. Red team go Red team go!
evan9eleven
2/17/09 2:34:00AM
I think we're so used to the pavement and sidewalks that we appreciate stuff like that when we have the opportunity. Smokin j's and fishing, there is not much better.....or a campfire and some mushrooms, but I'm retired from themfuckers.
Boo_Radley21
2/17/09 11:00:15AM

Posted by evan9eleven

I think we're so used to the pavement and sidewalks that we appreciate stuff like that when we have the opportunity. Smokin j's and fishing, there is not much better.....or a campfire and some mushrooms, but I'm retired from themfuckers.

Haha I forgot about fishing...when my family went to Florida for march break we found out one of my friends was staying like half an hour away so one day when is family went out my girlfriend and me went over to where he was staying and got seed and fished all day long.

jakeiceman
2/17/09 10:48:25PM
Ha ha I dont know about the smoking the blunt part but what do I know......what says "one with nature.....like smoking some nature"

I hear ya though, I take a walk everynight at like midnight when no one is out and about, its the only way to clear your mind of all the bullshit in life.

P.S ****-faced fishing is the best, nothing is more relaxing