Nate Diaz... WOW!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Nate Diaz... WOW!!!!
Next Page »
nickcuc547
4/2/08 7:43:16PM
what an impressive performance. that guy's jiu jitsu is unbelievable. i picked nate to lose his last two fights and he made me look like a complete moron. pellegrino gave him a beating in round one and diaz seemed to get stronger, and that triangle was one of the sickest i have ever seen.
owen1
4/2/08 7:48:04PM
Ya that triangle was sick.Props to Nate for asking for the tougher fights and also for showing alot of heart to come back from round 1.
billycarnage
4/2/08 8:03:00PM
Wow is right! It's not even on yet! I picked Diaz 2nd round sub so I am pretty stoked if thats the case. I gotta get off of here before there are more spoilers.
I cant wait for this event!!!!!!!
Rush
4/2/08 8:07:23PM
Well, thanks for posting this in the spoilers section.
postman
4/2/08 8:16:30PM

Posted by Rush

I will second that.
puppetmaster837
4/2/08 8:17:46PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Rush

I will second that.

I will third it if thats possible. This is one of the fights that i was really anticipating too
Twenty20Dollars
4/2/08 8:20:44PM
nate's for real
NatedawgThaM
4/2/08 8:24:33PM
Black belt or not. if he can get his long legs around you, your going out! Thanks for winning me 11 points Nate!!!
nickcuc547
4/2/08 8:57:59PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Posted by postman

Posted by Rush

I will second that.

I will third it if thats possible. This is one of the fights that i was really anticipating too

what do you mean i didnt post until after the fight was over.
puppetmaster837
4/2/08 9:01:30PM

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by puppetmaster837

Posted by postman

Posted by Rush

I will second that.

I am in a different time zone and this hasnt been aired yet. But now i know the end of the fight
Rush
4/2/08 9:36:00PM

Posted by nickcuc547

What else do you think the spoilers forum is for? The fight must end for you to know the result.

As the poster above stated, some people are in different time zones, some (like me) didn' t get to start watching until 8pm... etc. etc.
nickcuc547
4/2/08 9:37:33PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by nickcuc547

What else do you think the spoilers forum is for? The fight must end for you to know the result.

As the poster above stated, some people are in different time zones, some (like me) didn' t get to start watching until 8pm... etc. etc.

then what are you doing on the forum if you know the fights are going on, your asking for it.
kevietre
4/2/08 9:40:02PM
I LOVE THE TWO MIDDLE FINGERS AND BICEP FLEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRIANGLE... imagine if pellegrino didn't tap he would have blown a potential finish.
Pookie
4/2/08 9:40:31PM
Nate diaz is the man!!!

I knew he could do it.

SmileR
4/2/08 10:34:48PM

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by Rush

Posted by nickcuc547

then what are you doing on the forum if you know the fights are going on, your asking for it.

Its not on here for another 3 days man. Thats why there's a spoilers forum, I'v got no problem loggin in and reading about it tomorrow because i'll have watched them on the net by then. Please use it from now on, thats what its their for.
loonytnt
4/2/08 11:22:45PM
i say it all the time that nate is great but i hope now more people see it
gartface
4/2/08 11:25:29PM
No one else thought Nate was out in the first? And out on his feet? I think if the ref had a better view of that crucifix the fight would've been stopped.
KingGeorgeC
4/3/08 12:14:16AM
Good to see Nate doing well.
rice118
4/3/08 12:14:38AM

Posted by kevietre

I LOVE THE TWO MIDDLE FINGERS AND BICEP FLEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRIANGLE... imagine if pellegrino didn't tap he would have blown a potential finish.

nate legs are like rope once he get those leg around your neck is over. keep it up nate
NatedawgThaM
4/3/08 12:29:40AM

Posted by gartface

No one else thought Nate was out in the first? And out on his feet? I think if the ref had a better view of that crucifix the fight would've been stopped.

Remember that Nate Diaz is related to Nick Diaz and both are none to have bad scar tissue. So during a fight when there eyes are swollen and have blood around them, it may look like they are out because you can't quite see there eyes open, but they sure are awake.

Mayhem13
4/3/08 12:32:38AM
I think he should get Huerta next...sometime this summer
gartface
4/3/08 12:33:07AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted by gartface

Remember that Nate Diaz is related to Nick Diaz and both are none to have bad scar tissue. So during a fight when there eyes are swollen and have blood around them, it may look like they are out because you can't quite see there eyes open, but they sure are awake.

I might have to go back to watch it again, but it looked like he went limp for a few seconds in the crucifix. But because his arms are locked up, and it was a bad angle for the ref, he might not have been able to tell.
koopa
4/3/08 12:33:13AM
Nate vs Kenny.... Make it happen Silva! Probably will be Nate and Lauzon next though....
gartface
4/3/08 12:34:27AM

Posted by koopa

Nate vs Kenny.... Make it happen Silva! Probably will be Nate and Lauzon next though....

What has Nate done to deserve to fight Kenny Florian?
koopa
4/3/08 12:39:45AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by koopa

As Dana would say, he ****** finishes ****** fights! Lightweights are known for their 3 rd fights, but diaz is like nog.... He'll be getting his ass whipped and then submit someone. You got someone better in mind?
Mayhem13
4/3/08 12:42:52AM
I dont know who Florian will fight next???

either Huerta or Guida maybe????

and then Diaz gets the other one.

but now you gotta add Grey to that group of fighters I guess..after beating Edgar....
npayant
4/3/08 12:44:25AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by koopa

Man...I guess I don't agree with you on this...

I thought Nate or Maynard deserved a shot at Florian before Lauzon... He's done nothing special either (I know, I know...he beat Pulver...really not that big of a deal IMO - Pulver underestimated him and probably didn't prepare as well as he could have) ...Just my opinion...
koopa
4/3/08 12:48:37AM

Posted by npayant

Posted by gartface

Posted by koopa

Man...I guess I don't agree with you on this...

I thought Nate or Maynard deserved a shot at Florian before Lauzon... He's done nothing special either (I know, I know...he beat Pulver...really not that big of a deal IMO - Pulver underestimated him and probably didn't prepare as well as he could have) ...Just my opinion...

That was going to be my next point.... What did lauzon do to fight Kenny? He didn't even win the damn show! I guess gartface wants to see diaz-weems
gartface
4/3/08 1:10:17AM

Posted by koopa

Posted by gartface

Posted by koopa

As Dana would say, he ****** finishes ****** fights! Lightweights are known for their 3 rd fights, but diaz is like nog.... He'll be getting his ass whipped and then submit someone. You got someone better in mind?

Yes, Roger Huerta. The guy worked his ass off last year fighting in, and winning 5 fights.
As for Joe Lauzon getting to fight Kenny Florian...who ever said I thought that Lauzon deserved that fight? Only reason he got it in the first place is because Huerta took time off.
In my opinion, I think a Nate Diaz vs. Manny Gamburyan rematch is in order.

And wtf is Diaz-weems?

Edit: And I'm tired of people saying that Diaz is like nog...
Gipper
4/3/08 1:15:29AM
props to nate. thought pellerino would roll over him. the lw div just got a lot stronger tonight. now there's even more top contenders that could be fighting for the title before the end of the year.
Pages: [1] 2