Nate Diaz ready to ‘put it on’ Joe Stevenson at TUF 9 Finale (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Nate Diaz ready to ‘put it on’ Joe Stevenson at TUF 9 Finale (Video)
emfleek
6/16/09 4:15:52PM
Nate Diaz discusses his upcoming fight with Joe Stevenson.

STORY
slapshot
6/16/09 6:34:30PM
Joe said he wants to change his game for this fight and I really dont agree with that, If there is one weakness in either Diaz brothers game its wrestling and it seem like its always been that way.

I cant see him winning the stand up with Nate and even if he wants to clinch thats going to be just as bad for him. I dont think he's going to be able to replicate what clay did and come out with a win.

I think if your Joe you take nate down and control him, stay away from the submissions and take it to a decision. If the fight goes any other way I think Nate wins it, Joe is a tough match up for Nate and I hope Diaz has kicked his TDD into another gear, if not it could be a bad fight for him.

WAR Diaz!
jomatty
6/17/09 8:28:55AM
If im joe this is one fight that i do not try to please the crowd and try very hard to grind out a decision. if he does that i think he wins this one. his sub defence should be good enough (although that is never a guarantee against someone so slick) and he should be able to take him down...