Nate Diaz clip on Spike?/

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Nate Diaz clip on Spike?/
hathcock32
4/1/07 7:30:42PM
Have you seen the clip they released on SPIKE. There at the house and he takes off his shirt, yellin at a dood ready to fight him. Really excited to see this season. Keepin up the crazy Diaz attitude..thats makes me love to watch their fights.
cant_hit_bombz
4/1/07 7:57:12PM
i have a feeling he will be another Leiban
Ultimate_fighter
4/1/07 8:44:48PM
I haven't seen Nates but i've seen that 6'5 155 pounders clip... It has him doing like a superman punch during sparring and him barkin' like Rampage... CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 5
THE_AXE_MURDERER
4/1/07 11:51:18PM
Nathan Diaz is just another punk.
Manfred
4/2/07 12:52:43AM

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

Like the one who beat your avatar?
hippysmacker
4/2/07 2:03:21AM
I hate to admit it, but guys, like Leben , Koshcheck, Southworth, melvin, Herman, Solomon, Groves, Herman,and anyone else with a contraversial attitude make the show more interesting for me. It gives me someone to root against. I'll never forget how happy I was when Singer KOed Solomon, and Forrest beat Hoger . I laughed for a long time It appears there may be a few on this show. I hear the apple doesn't fall far from the Nick " I ain't no Bit*h" Diaz" and the clip seems to demonsrate it. taylor is supposed to be a state Champ wrestler. Any 6 ft. 4 155 lb. guy who can defend the takedown should logically win it. We'll see what other skills he's got.
cant_hit_bombz
4/2/07 11:19:36AM

Posted by hippysmacker

I hate to admit it, but guys, like Leben , Koshcheck, Southworth, melvin, Herman, Solomon, Groves, Herman,and anyone else with a contraversial attitude make the show more interesting for me. It gives me someone to root against. I'll never forget how happy I was when Singer KOed Solomon, and Forrest beat Hoger . I laughed for a long time It appears there may be a few on this show. I hear the apple doesn't fall far from the Nick " I ain't no Bit*h" Diaz" and the clip seems to demonsrate it. taylor is supposed to be a state Champ wrestler. Any 6 ft. 4 155 lb. guy who can defend the takedown should logically win it. We'll see what other skills he's got.

totally agree on this one.

can you imagine the reach advantage taylor will have? i bet it's a foot at times
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/07 11:42:35AM

Posted by Manfred

Like the one who beat your avatar?

Ohhh, Yahtzee!!!
scoozna
4/2/07 2:38:14PM

Posted by hippysmacker

EXACTLY, I couldn't wait for Herman to get his ass beat. But now, he's humbled, and I hope he wins. It's the rare few who can be total jerks and keep on winning. And if they do...well then they've earned the right to be a dick all they want!
waylon_o
4/2/07 3:06:29PM

Posted by cant_hit_bombz

i have a feeling he will be another Leiban

I agree totally...unfortuantely, I can't stand looking at Leben OR Nick Diaz. I'm sure I'm gonna hate Nate Diaz too. But hey, I watch every one of their fights because I want to see them gets their heads caved in, so I guess what they're doing works for the company.
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/2/07 4:02:22PM
Nate Diaz is a chip off the block.

I love the "bad boys"
waylon_o
4/2/07 4:04:29PM

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

I love the "bad boys"

I don't classify him as a bad boy (or leben). They are like wanna gangster-tough guys. Those are the guys that I want to see get smashed. Just like Herman and Leben...those guys are far from being serious competitors. And Nick Diaz...man...yes he beat Gomi fair and square...yes he was the better fighter that night...no I don't think Diaz would stand a chance if they fought again
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/07 5:17:46PM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

I love the "bad boys"

I don't classify him as a bad boy (or leben). They are like wanna gangster-tough guys. Those are the guys that I want to see get smashed. Just like Herman and Leben...those guys are far from being serious competitors. And Nick Diaz...man...yes he beat Gomi fair and square...yes he was the better fighter that night...no I don't think Diaz would stand a chance if they fought again

It's tough to say that they're wanna-be thugs or whatever, because we don't know what their lives were like and they (at least Nick as far as I know) get in the ring and back up all that shit he talks...

I'll agree that Gomi / Diaz II will not go the same way as the first fight, but to say that Nick won't stand a chance ...

Gomi may not have looked himself in their first fight, but he still hit him with a hard right that didn't finish Diaz, and then looked like crap in the standup... And we all know that Gomi's weakness is a good ground game, which Diaz def has...

Sorry didn't mean to make this a Diaz / Gomi thing... Just couldn't help it
waylon_o
4/2/07 5:32:40PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

I love the "bad boys"

It's tough to say that they're wanna-be thugs or whatever, because we don't know what their lives were like and they (at least Nick as far as I know) get in the ring and back up all that shit he talks...

I'll agree that Gomi / Diaz II will not go the same way as the first fight, but to say that Nick won't stand a chance ...

I just mean the way he was ripping his shirt off and acting like he was something...he just really looked like a poser to me. I cant stand that shit. Yeah I realize he gets in there and fights, but come on. Don't act like a douche like that.
Gomi may not have looked himself in their first fight, but he still hit him with a hard right that didn't finish Diaz, and then looked like crap in the standup... And we all know that Gomi's weakness is a good ground game, which Diaz def has...

I just don't like the way he was ripping off his shirt and yelling like he was something. He looked like such a poser.
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/07 5:42:41PM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

I love the "bad boys"

I just mean the way he was ripping his shirt off and acting like he was something...he just really looked like a poser to me. I cant stand that shit. Yeah I realize he gets in there and fights, but come on. Don't act like a douche like that.

I just don't like the way he was ripping off his shirt and yelling like he was something. He looked like such a poser.

Definitley looked like a punk... I guess my only problem with calling him a poser is that it implies that he wouldn't be game to back up what he says... Whichever it's nit-picking either way...

Has anyone seen him fight?? If he fights with Ceasars's team I got to assume he's got decent jits... And I remember in a recent interview with Nick, him saying that the only bad thing about fighting in Japan was that he can't train with his brother... So maybe their standup is comparable...

If anything Nick Diaz is a tough kid... I've seen the K1 fight were Mirko broke Sapps orbital bone and that gigantic man fell to the ground and cried, as appose to getting the the fight to the ground and catching him with gogoplata... If his brother can show that kind of tenacity then I'll give him a chance...
cant_hit_bombz
4/2/07 6:01:27PM
What they haven't shown is in what context the shirt ripping and sh$t talking is in.I'm a pretty level headed guy but if someone called my mom or sister a cum guzzling gutter slut, i think i might tear my shirt off and talk some sh$t myself.
nubby
4/2/07 6:24:32PM
if someone called my mom a cum guzzling gutter slut I think I'd laugh my ass off.
Ultimate_fighter
4/2/07 6:40:40PM
Wow, just watched it last night. Man, that is awesome him and the giant are my fav so far!!!
loller90278
4/2/07 7:46:27PM
can anyone tell me what day it is and the time?

i havnt been keeping up with TUF... and i want to see nate diaz kick some ass and take some names
cant_hit_bombz
4/2/07 8:43:02PM
thursday after UFN
11:00 EST
Gogoplata
4/2/07 9:31:51PM

Someone is salty Gomi got punked out.
JBatch
4/3/07 10:19:29PM
Like the post said earlier Diaz has one fo those attitudes you either love or hate and it makes for interesting TV. Personally I am pretty pumped for this season and can't wait to see how the tourney pans out. I just wish they had a different coach in instead of Pulver.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/3/07 10:27:49PM
BJ Penn said on the Beatdown that alot of people were saying this was the best season yet...so i am pumped!!

I have a feeling everyone in the house is gonna hate on Nate....i hope he's in the Finals!!! if he's anything like Nick Diaz im sure we all want him to succeed.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
4/4/07 1:00:52AM

Posted by Gogoplata

Someone is salty Gomi got punked out.

What does Gomi have to do with Nathan Diaz? i know Nick and Nathan are brothers but what does Nathan have to do with Gomi?
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/4/07 1:38:03AM
Nate Diaz rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love both those guys, I hope he wins it all and KO's Jens
waylon_o
4/4/07 8:10:53AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

BJ Penn said on the Beatdown that alot of people were saying this was the best season yet...so i am pumped!!

I have a feeling everyone in the house is gonna hate on Nate....i hope he's in the Finals!!! if he's anything like Nick Diaz im sure we all want him to succeed.

Don't throw me into your "we all want him to succeed" category. I can't stand Nick Diaz and the little bit of Nate that I've seen tells me I'm gonna hate him too.
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/4/07 1:41:13PM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Don't throw me into your "we all want him to succeed" category. I can't stand Nick Diaz and the little bit of Nate that I've seen tells me I'm gonna hate him too.

Nate and Nick Diaz are both guys that are easy to hate. You got to admit their antics are comical. Quite Baroni-esque. They are the guys you love to hate. They bring Drama to Yo Mama! WAR Diaz brothas!
hathcock32
4/4/07 2:01:06PM
I just want to see Jens KO BJ....i cant wait for that fight. I guarantee Diaz wins it all!!
Trapt1nw0nder
4/4/07 2:17:06PM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

dude....hate Nick Diaz all you want,but you can deny that he has given us some of the best fights ever!.....Who wouldnt want an other Nick Diaz out there to give us some more wars??

Who cares if you hate his personality...i wouldnt be surprized if Nick Diaz vs Karo,Gomi,Lawler,and Sanchez are on their top 10 list...at least top 20