FN 18 In Nashville

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » FN 18 In Nashville
BelXavier420
3/21/09 11:28:22PM
I am super excited about this, being a Tennessean this is our first UFC event and I could not be more pleased. I was wondering if anyone else is attending this? If so you should try to atleast meet up for a second. I have a small group going one of which is my 7 month pregnant GF so we should stick out fairly well.
tmas
3/22/09 10:01:44AM
i thought about going but its about 6 hours, and im not gonna make it, im super excited though that they have come close to Indiana lately. Colombus is maybe 4 hours away, Nashville 6ish, Cincinnate would be good its only about 2 or 3, anyway the midwest upper south getting some action!
Jackelope
3/22/09 4:01:46PM
Yeah, you guys got a stacked card for your first event. Congrats! I wish I could go, but I don't live anywhere near Tennessee haha
higdon10
3/22/09 4:48:24PM
Considered going as it is only a few hours away, but ultimatley decided against it.
Brain_Smasher
3/22/09 11:57:17PM

Posted by tmas

i thought about going but its about 6 hours, and im not gonna make it, im super excited though that they have come close to Indiana lately. Colombus is maybe 4 hours away, Nashville 6ish, Cincinnate would be good its only about 2 or 3, anyway the midwest upper south getting some action!

I doubt the UFC will go back to cincy. I have been to 3 UFCs in Columbus and 1 in cincy. The UFC cant sell tickets for very much in Ohio. So they always wait until the Arnolds to run a show in Columbus. even with 17K-19K they are lucky to crack 2 million at the gate. The Cincy show didnt sell out and at non Vegas ticket prices the gate was not very good. Its even less likely now that Pittsburg and Philly are legal now.