Possible names for the July 19th UFC.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Possible names for the July 19th UFC.
Next Page »
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/16/08 5:33:39AM
Serious or funny both will do.

Smoke screen

Quickie

Summer Fling

UFC 86.5

juanez13
6/16/08 6:21:53AM
UFC had to crash the affliction party!...cant say i didnt see it coming, but i was thinking they would do a spike special or something......

cant really be UFC 85.5, since UFC 86 is july 5th lol.

cant really think of anything right now, i'll come back later and post some....

but realistically i think the UFC will name it, Silva Vs Vera, or whoever they get as their main event,
grappler0000
6/16/08 6:39:13AM
I'm going with "Afflicted" or "You're Fired"
jocka
6/16/08 8:00:40AM

Posted by grappler0000

CornishMMA
6/16/08 10:43:36AM
Ummmmmm guys it says it will be on spike tv, so why wouldnt it be a ufc fight night? its not going to be a numbered event if its not on ppv

Tho if its on some network channel they may do a new style with no number "UFC -NAME-" im just thinking this could still be linked in with that HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT we get tomorrow
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/16/08 12:51:06PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Ummmmmm guys it says it will be on spike tv, so why wouldnt it be a ufc fight night? its not going to be a numbered event if its not on ppv

Tho if its on some network channel they may do a new style with no number "UFC -NAME-" im just thinking this could still be linked in with that HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT we get tomorrow

You mean like UFC 75 was a numbered UFC on Spike.

Back on topic, it should say 86.5 not 85.5.

89vision
6/16/08 12:58:26PM
i really hope vera turns down the fight with wanderlei, i like vera but if he takes that fight i hope he gets ktfo, i would like them to fight other people
holt8081
6/16/08 1:05:21PM
Ani-affliction
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/16/08 1:09:39PM

Posted by 89vision

i really hope vera turns down the fight with wanderlei, i like vera but if he takes that fight i hope he gets ktfo, i would like them to fight other people

Thats nice, there is a different thread for such discussion.

I will be making this into a poll as soon we get a few more enteries.

Grappler0000 I woulda prop'd you but I gotta spread the love.
89vision
6/16/08 1:11:13PM

Posted by thatfedorsohotrightnow

Posted by 89vision

Thats nice, there is a different thread for such discussion.

I will be making this into a poll as soon we get a few more enteries.

Grappler0000 I woulda prop'd you but I gotta spread the love.

I'll say whatever I want guy
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/16/08 1:12:57PM

Posted by grappler0000

If they used You're fired, I believe The Donald could sue them. Still, I think that is one of my favorites so far.
sammyd1213
6/16/08 1:17:15PM
Im guessing were gonna see a bunch of guys from this season of TUF fighting each other..
ncordless
6/16/08 1:19:44PM

Posted by CornishMMA

You mean like UFC 75 was a numbered UFC on Spike..Next time you want to not respond to the topic of the thread at least be well informed.

Don't get your panties in a bunch there buddy... and he did respond to the title of the thread by saying what he thought was correct. I read your posts all the time , and while some are good posts and some are laughably ignorant I don't act like I am on my period and give you a hard time for a response...
It's the playground... play nice or don't play at all.

I am going with UFC 86.5... The Empire Strikes Back
candynuts
6/16/08 1:20:05PM
I heard the UFC might call it

UFC 86.5- "The best card on the night of July 19th, 2008 in the World, oh.. and its also FREE, unlike the $40 you would have to pay to watch any other PPV that is on that night (if there even is one).. oh, and you do realize that gas is now $4.00 a gallon, right"?

Im just not sure how they will be able to fit all of that on a poster.
89vision
6/16/08 1:27:57PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by CornishMMA

You mean like UFC 75 was a numbered UFC on Spike..Next time you want to not respond to the topic of the thread at least be well informed.

Don't get your panties in a bunch there buddy... and he did respond to the title of the thread by saying what he thought was correct. I read your posts all the time , and while some are good posts and some are laughably ignorant I don't act like I am on my period and give you a hard time for a response...

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
grappler0000
6/16/08 1:35:19PM
Not to detract from conversation/argument here, but "Owned" would actually be a fitting title.
DCRage
6/16/08 1:36:26PM
I got one given The Donald is involved with Affliction...

TRUMPED.
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/16/08 1:42:49PM
i like afflicted, & trumped, but The Empire Strikes back rules all!
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/16/08 1:43:24PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by CornishMMA

OK I changed the post. You should also be aware Cornish has been hostile to me in previous posts and that contributated to my dispossion.
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/16/08 1:45:15PM

Posted by grappler0000

Not to detract from conversation/argument here, but "Owned" would actually be a fitting title.

You are adding to the conversation. So did the cool kid that posted the owned pic. He inspired you to a new idea.

Kinda ironic.
89vision
6/16/08 1:48:39PM

Posted by grappler0000

You are adding to the conversation. So did the cool kid that posted the owned pic. He inspired you to a new idea.

Kinda ironic.

if im a kid your a toddler
holt8081
6/16/08 5:24:59PM
ufc 85.5 I'll show you
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
6/16/08 5:41:50PM
Vince McManhn actually has "You're Fired!" Trademarked. Part of Donald Trumps involvement with the WWE a years back was part of an agreement to let Trump use the phrase for self promotion.
Ordep
6/17/08 12:28:57AM
"For the $ and not the sport"

"Screwing real fans"
jiujitsufreak74
6/17/08 12:35:39AM
UFC Confliction

big_timmy
6/17/08 12:39:50AM
"UFC - Hey look at us!"

"UFC - Kinda shitting ourselves this Affliction thing might actually work..."
CornishMMA
6/17/08 7:11:30AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by CornishMMA

OK I changed the post. You should also be aware Cornish has been hostile to me in previous posts and that contributated to my dispossion.

dude you are the clueless tard that keeps questioning me on stuff that is common mma knowledge, like tim sylvia saying he crapped himself after his ufn3 fight, cant believe you didnt even know that and then try and make me prove it by sending you a link - why should i waste my time proving something to a noob like you?

And you didnt even pwn me in the 1st place - UFC 75 was a UK event! it was set in advance as a normal ufc and likely ppv in other countries as per normal, this is not the same thing, there are already numbered events scheduled after it, and its not in another country so no reason why it wouldnt be on ppv other than to steal buys from affliction, SO they may want to give it something special rather than "fight night" like i said but it wont be numbered, but tbh i dont think they can make it all that much more special than the recent quality fight nights so think it would be stupid to use one of those names when they are already seriously struggling to come up with them for ppv ufc's

Next time when replying to someone who has already owned you do not get all confused about the facts and make an even bigger idiot of yourself, i never said events on spike have never been numbered cos i obviously know some of the uk events were on spike, ufc 75 wasnt late notice with events already after it and this is, and i can remember at the time there was much debate about 75 as it was going to be ppv then not and soforth, can you grasp the difference now that ive spelled it out as simple as possible for you well done have a gold star

ps - its not neccesary to PM me everytime you think you have owned me, i will read the thread again in good time, but well done for falsely being happy with yourself
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/17/08 10:58:44AM

Posted by CornishMMA

dude you are the clueless tard that keeps questioning me on stuff that is common mma knowledge, like tim sylvia saying he crapped himself after his ufn3 fight, cant believe you didnt even know that and then try and make me prove it by sending you a link - why should i waste my time proving something to a noob like you?

I never said I was unaware of the rumor that Tim pooped himself. I said I never saw any actual proof or interview. All I ever saw was internet forum speculation. If you enjoy repeating rumors as fact then have fun.
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/17/08 11:01:28AM

Posted by CornishMMA

its not going to be a numbered event if its not on ppv

There have been numbered events not on PPV.
ToeZup
6/17/08 12:57:14PM
UFC 86.5 C-Block
Pages: [1] 2