Naked Guy in the Weight Loss Ad

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Naked Guy in the Weight Loss Ad
warglory
11/13/08 10:31:33PM
This ad on MMAplayground is creepy and gross. I don't want to see a before and after weight loss ad with some hairy unkempt dude with sunglasses and a bunch of facial hair. It looks like he is staring at me! Not to mention it comes up in virtually every other ad. Do the people who made this ad really think it's going to attract some potential fat people to their product? Good lord.

Alright, I am stepping off my soapbox. Feel free to ignore or reply in kind.
postman
11/13/08 10:33:13PM
Glad there is someone else thinking like me. Funny thing is he looks like my dads best friend.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
11/13/08 10:36:04PM
i dont get that add . Clear your cookies and it wont show up most likely . They steal your cookies and post adds based on what you search. Maybe you search how to lose weight ?
warglory
11/13/08 10:38:28PM
I did do a search recently after reading about this new diet pill that even all the critics are calling the real deal. I'll never use it, but that's probably would bore the naked weight loss guy into my computer...damnit! Bye bye cookies.
warglory
11/13/08 10:43:43PM

This is what I am talking about for those who don't get the image. Sorry if I have harmed your psyche as a result.

StevenSeagal
11/13/08 10:51:08PM

Posted by warglory

This ad on MMAplayground is creepy and gross. I don't want to see a before and after weight loss ad with some hairy unkempt dude with sunglasses and a bunch of facial hair. It looks like he is staring at me! Not to mention it comes up in virtually every other ad. Do the people who made this ad really think it's going to attract some potential fat people to their product? Good lord.

wow dude u read my mind. U posted this like 10 mins before me hahaha props
warglory
11/13/08 10:52:33PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

Posted by warglory

wow dude u read my mind. U posted this like 10 mins before me hahaha props

Dude, I am laughing my ass off right now after reading your post. It's so funny we posted this same thing.
Rush
11/13/08 10:55:36PM
Yo, if you don't like the ads, then buy a premium membership. Please don't post the adds in the forums so the people that have paid for a premium membership has to see them. Geesh
StevenSeagal
11/13/08 10:59:24PM

Posted by Rush

Yo, if you don't like the ads, then buy a premium membership. Please don't post the adds in the forums so the people that have paid for a premium membership has to see them. Geesh

its a joke man. ill keep my free membership thanks. With all the crap people post, i doubt premium members will mind using it as a joke.
grappler0000
11/13/08 11:08:00PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

Posted by Rush

its a joke man. ill keep my free membership thanks. With all the crap people post, i doubt premium members will mind using it as a joke.

But if you don't get a premium membership, you don't get to see the G14 extremely extreme fantastic top secret forum.
holt8081
11/13/08 11:27:44PM
funny stuff
Rush
11/14/08 7:22:32AM

I know you guys are joking, but I still don't want to see the ads... for more than one reason if you catch my drift.
DCRage
11/14/08 7:25:45AM
And neither do I for that matter. Stop while you're ahead, folks.
gsquat
11/14/08 12:42:46PM
Oh my gosh! I was gonna say something but I thought you'd all think I was crazy. Its disguting isn't it? The worst part is, its one of those things that is so disgusting that I cant stop looking at it. Every time I load a new page thats the first thing I see.
jiujitsufreak74
11/14/08 2:14:34PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by StevenSeagal

Posted by Rush

But if you don't get a premium membership, you don't get to see the G14 extremely extreme fantastic top secret forum.

or the daily nude Jessica Alba pictures
gsquat
11/14/08 3:07:11PM
At least its not as blatant a lie as this.

It should say how I lost 12lbs and all my skin pigmentation in just 2 weeks!
DCRage
11/14/08 4:39:50PM
To anyone else thinking about posting it like someone just did in a similar thread: DON'T. If I see it again anywhere here whoever posted it will get a ban. Consider that your warning, everyone. Actually, your last warning considering there was already one posted earlier in this thread.
Lockfrow
11/14/08 10:33:48PM
Yeah that is very disturbing. If there was an emoticon shuttering in disgust I would use it now.
haggiswashere
11/15/08 7:06:36AM
Thank god i thought i was the only one....
DJDark41
11/15/08 4:52:32PM
So I have to pay to get the naked guy off my screen?
DCRage
11/16/08 3:05:26PM
You could try using ad-blocking softwarre if you have it on your browser. I use similar software on FF and with a couple clicks I can block images easily.

And since someone else just saw fit to post it and is now on ban as a result, just one more warning-the next person I catch posting that ad anywhere on the site is gone. I don't care who you are, how long you've been here, etc. You post it, you're done. Take this warning very seriously.

Edit: Closing this before it gets too more out of control. Don't bring it up again, people.