MythBusters takes on Breaking Bad

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MythBusters takes on Breaking Bad
bojangalz
11/8/12 3:16:15PM
Throughout Breaking Bad's four and a half seasons on AMC, we've seen Walter White use fulminated mercury as a weapon, burn through zipcuffs with exposed wires and dispose of bodies with hydrofluoric acid. Now it's time to put his genius to the test.

According to The Wrap, Discovery's MythBusters is doing an all Breaking Bad-themed episode where hosts Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage will be joined by BB's Aaron Paul and series creator Vince Gilligan.

Linkage

Pretty much my two favorite TV shows (though Homeland is creeping up quickly) getting it on MythBuster's style. I may just need some alone time before this shows over.
george112
11/8/12 3:24:27PM
This is badass.

Thanks for sharing man
BuffaloDave
11/8/12 3:49:37PM
I used to like the show a few years ago, but the Mythbusters team has gotten annoying to me. I will most likely watch this upcoming episode whenever it airs.
grappler0000
11/8/12 5:13:40PM
I'll be checking it out, whenever that may be
Bubbles
11/8/12 5:16:53PM

Posted by grappler0000

I'll be checking it out, whenever that may be

me too
airkerma
11/9/12 8:59:12AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I used to like the show a few years ago, but the Mythbusters team has gotten annoying to me. I will most likely watch this upcoming episode whenever it airs.

I 300% agree. I used to love that show, but then the 'build team' started to get more and more air time, and quite frankly, they suck total ass balls. Grant is the only one with any actual talent, and the others are there as audience appeasers: sexy red head and family friendly guy who sort of knows some calculus. They take too much pride in claiming "myth busted" when they don't actually bust the myth. If anything, confirming them is more intriguing, which is what they used to do more of: see the jaws episode from years ago. Jamie is still the man though.
FlashyG
8/14/13 2:01:32AM
This episode of Mythbusters finally aired last night.

If anyone missed it and wants to see it send me a PM and I'll hook you up with a link.
FlashyG
8/14/13 10:39:35PM
Finally got around to watching this myself and I was a bit disappointed in the results and how few of the scientific Breaking Bad questions they chose to answer.

The only covered 2...can you dissolve a body, bathtub and flooring with Hydrofloric acid and can you cause an explosion like Walt did by throwing fulminated mercury against the floor. ( and can you do so without injuring the thrower).