Munoz vs. Bisping confirmed for Oct. 26 UFC Fight Night event in Manchester

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Munoz vs. Bisping confirmed for Oct. 26 UFC Fight Night event in Manchester
FastKnockout
8/3/13 7:21:57PM
A previously reported middleweight headliner between Michael Bisping and Mark Munoz is now official for an Oct. 26 UFC event.

Link
prozacnation1978
8/3/13 7:59:19PM
Very nice. Hard choice
jae_1833
8/3/13 8:56:34PM
I like this match up enough, gives Vitor a chance to stay picky and weird while the MW division can move on.
sparky
8/3/13 9:01:37PM
Great fight I cant wait to see this one. Both of these guys are at the top of the division and this match up was bound to happen eventually.
FastKnockout
8/3/13 9:11:31PM
Not sure who to go with on this one.
Webbie
8/3/13 9:13:29PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Nice save

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to this fight at all.
FastKnockout
8/3/13 9:57:32PM

Posted by Webbie

Posted by FastKnockout

Nice save

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to this fight at all.

Was hoping no one noticed.
mrsmiley
8/4/13 1:39:47AM
Bisping is to the UFC what Piccolo is to Dragon Ball Z.
A character that talks great smack but cannot dispatch any opponent of of significance. He may put up a fight but ultimately fail.

It's kind of like if Bisping had a superpower it would be that he could defeat anyone without a power themselves. I guess to sum it up best, Bisping is not a legend killer but in reality quiet the opposite. If your name has a deep rooted history in the sport you'll surely take him out. Skip fight camp,forget the diet,etc..... At this point I hope he never faces Ken Shamrock because such an event would eclipse the sun and plunge the earth into eternal darkness under some yet to be discovered quantum law of physics. Just like how Einsteins theories crumble in the face of an abysmal black hole,mathmaticaly speaking neither man could win nor lose the fight thus breaking the fabric of reality. Just uttering the thought of it in my head scares me under the covers.

With all this being said I think Bisping takes Munoz out.
moob
8/4/13 3:54:21AM

Posted by mrsmiley

A character that talks great smack but cannot dispatch any opponent of of significance. He may put up a fight but ultimately fail.

It's kind of like if Bisping had a superpower it would be that he could defeat anyone without a power themselves. I guess to sum it up best, Bisping is not a legend killer but in reality quiet the opposite. If your name has a deep rooted history in the sport you'll surely take him out. Skip fight camp,forget the diet,etc..... At this point I hope he never faces Ken Shamrock because such an event would eclipse the sun and plunge the earth into eternal darkness under some yet to be discovered quantum law of physics. Just like how Einsteins theories crumble in the face of an abysmal black hole,mathmaticaly speaking neither man could win nor lose the fight thus breaking the fabric of reality. Just uttering the thought of it in my head scares me under the covers.

That's some fucked up rant.

Drugs are bad mmmmK?
mrsmiley
8/4/13 5:16:43AM

Posted by moob

Posted by mrsmiley

That's some fucked up rant.

Drugs are bad mmmmK?

Perhaps my attempt at humor came across too serious? Or perhaps i'm overlooking your sarcasm? I did put a lot of thought into it though.
frizzzlecake
8/4/13 2:49:33PM
Spits via UD. Munox isn't going to find the TD and get picked apart.
BillsNewAccount
8/4/13 7:07:14PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Spits via UD. Munox isn't going to find the TD and get picked apart.

Bisping via jabs.

Unless he slips on a banana peel and gets KTFO. Bisping KOs are the coolest.
BigBadAl
8/5/13 5:55:18AM
The Bisping that fought Sonnen will beat Munoz.
aussiemma
8/5/13 8:53:54AM
this is a tough one. Bisping looked well in control against belcher but that was basically a stand up match. Munoz also looked probably the best i have ever seen him against Boetsch.

td may take a part but bisping has great tdd of his own....so this should be interesting.

Also just had a look at the upcoming sonnen vs shogun card and are u fucking kidding me !!! what a card !