MTV Mayhem: MMAs Jason Miller to host ‘Bully Beat Down’

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MTV Mayhem: MMAs Jason Miller to host ‘Bully Beat Down’
MMAcca
2/18/09 3:06:55PM
Super reality show creators Mark Burnett Productions, which has brought us such popular series on television such as “Survivor,” “Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?” and “The Apprentice,” is poised to introduce a new program to the small screen with a mixed martial arts twist to it this summer.

“Bully Beat Down” is the title of the new offering and it will be hosted by none other than former Icon Sport middleweight champion — who also happens to be among the most charismatic fighters in the world — Jason “Mayhem” Miller.

The idea behind the show, which is scheduled to air on the MTV network, is to pull bullies from their schools and put them in real-life mixed martial arts matches against trained professional fighters. The first episode will air in Salt Lake City, Utah, and the initial fight will be regulated and governed by the Pete Sauzo Utah Athletic Commission

LINK
emfleek
2/18/09 3:11:25PM

Posted by MMAcca

Super reality show creators Mark Burnett Productions, which has brought us such popular series on television such as “Survivor,” “Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?” and “The Apprentice,” is poised to introduce a new program to the small screen with a mixed martial arts twist to it this summer.

“Bully Beat Down” is the title of the new offering and it will be hosted by none other than former Icon Sport middleweight champion — who also happens to be among the most charismatic fighters in the world — Jason “Mayhem” Miller.

The idea behind the show, which is scheduled to air on the MTV network, is to pull bullies from their schools and put them in real-life mixed martial arts matches against trained professional fighters. The first episode will air in Salt Lake City, Utah, and the initial fight will be regulated and governed by the Pete Sauzo Utah Athletic Commission

I'd watch...if it were on a different channel.

I *will not* support MTV for anything whatsoever.
bojangalz
2/18/09 3:23:40PM
Mayhem reppin' the Bullies cable TV style!

We're going international boys and girls!

Side note- I'm sure this show is going to suck, but let me be the first to thank Miller, Burnett and the MTV family for all of their support.
jiujitsufreak74
2/18/09 3:32:12PM

MTV actually had a good idea. the premise for this show is absolutely amazing
higdon10
2/18/09 5:44:11PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

MTV actually had a good idea. the premise for this show is absolutely amazing

Yeah. And Mayhem is the perfect man to host.