mrsmiley's sad predicament

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » mrsmiley's sad predicament
POLL: How much do you donate to mrsmiley "virtual fund"?
5 dollars 19% (7)
one dollar 6% (2)
50 cents 6% (2)
25 dollars 33% (12)
none 36% (13)
mrsmiley
4/21/09 9:54:44AM
Be prepared for a tear jerker guys. If you feel the need to pull out a box of tissues while your woman isn't looking it's okay.
The playgrounds very own mrsmiley is in a very,very, sad predicament.

Were only a stone throw away from the launch of the new UFC game and unfortunently, mrsmiley neither has an Xbox *** or a Playstation 3.
I must resort to playing Tapout 2,Firepro wrestling the return (very awesome game btw),and the PRIDE FC game.

So when launch day comes around and your busy knocking people out with Chuck Liddell or eeking at the fact you can play as Brock Lesnar, please remember mrsmiley will be sitting at home or running around at work just dreaming of the possibilities.

To cheer myself up I am setting myself up a "virtual fund" to just pretend I can actualy save the money up for a new system.
Lets see how much "virual money" i can raise.
DCRage
4/21/09 10:01:01AM
If you have some old games laying around, try trading them in either at the local game store or even Amazon (they recently launched such a service recently although it's kinda limited).
mrsmiley
4/21/09 10:20:47AM
I had thought about doing that.

I am going to put some stuff on craigslist too
sclasclemski
4/21/09 11:37:05AM
yeah I have a Wii it sucks they aren't putting the game out on that console
emfleek
4/21/09 11:41:35AM

Posted by sclasclemski

I don't understand the fascination with ANYTHING Wii-related. Nintendo has sucked for years now.
SpiderSilva
4/21/09 11:49:09AM
Yes I bought a wii played for like 3 days and its been sitting for months now. The xbox is a MAN system wii is for women and children
Jackelope
4/21/09 12:00:51PM
I donated 25 virtual dollars.

Just bought my xbox *** last week. Great investment. Cost around 500 bucks with 3 games, though
DCRage
4/21/09 12:05:40PM
My brother got a Wii around Christmas, he also got Mario Kart Wii which I play all the time when I'm over there. Only reason I'd really want a Wii, besides it having some arcade shooters I like (namely Ghost Squad) is the Virtual Console. Other than that I'm not really interested enough in either console to want one, but I'd lean towards PS3. I'm still good with my PS2 though. This coming from someone who, until about 3 years ago, was a diehard Nintendo fanboy first and foremost for, oh, 20 years.
mrsmiley
4/21/09 12:12:33PM

Posted by sclasclemski

An MMA game on the Wii would be awesome as long as they did it right.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
4/21/09 4:46:44PM
you know there is this thing ..... ummm...... what do they call it again?........ oh yah! A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mkiv9secsupra
4/21/09 5:16:42PM
Get a real E-Job, you bum!!!!!! jk

cowcatcher
4/21/09 5:53:03PM
i got the red ring of death last week so hopefully i get mine back by the time the game comes out. i feel your pain mr smiley, maybe ill bust out the dreamcast and play a few games of UFC in your honor while my xbox is being de-ringed.
StorminYourman
4/21/09 6:07:24PM
I donated because with imaginary money I am RICH bitch
mrsmiley
4/21/09 7:01:42PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

you know there is this thing ..... ummm...... what do they call it again?........ oh yah! A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have one of them. 40 hours a week.
But my trucks in the shop and between the rent and gas and electric (and all the in between things I waste my money on) I just don't have the dough.

I could probably save it up if I really wanted one,but not in time for the release.
Pookie
4/21/09 7:40:30PM
Whats the deal with the number 36O being blocked out?
cmill21
4/21/09 7:50:26PM
sell drugs.
mrsmiley
4/21/09 8:36:10PM

Posted by cmill21

sell drugs.

Good idea

I do wonder whe *** won't show up though

3 6 0
cmill21
4/21/09 10:57:53PM
They banned 3 6 0 when that whiole k racker j ap thing went down. Lol j a p is banned to.
Amigop
4/21/09 11:31:38PM
hey join the club. The only game i have is ufc sudden impact for like the orginal playstation, so
EvenFlow
4/22/09 1:03:24AM

Posted by Pookie

What's the deal with hotels leaving a piece of chocolate on the pillow?
Pookie
4/22/09 1:10:15AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by Pookie

What's the deal with hotels leaving a piece of chocolate on the pillow?

Courtesy?
Drudinh
4/22/09 5:11:10AM
Nothing against you. I'm just being realistic. I need the money more. My kid is eating me into the poor house. I should set a fun for that little chubby kid.
mrsmiley
4/22/09 6:00:11AM

Posted by Drudinh

Nothing against you. I'm just being realistic. I need the money more. My kid is eating me into the poor house. I should set a fun for that little chubby kid.

You got me beat.