so which movie did you like most ? least of spidey, batman, and avengers

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » so which movie did you like most ? least of spidey, batman, and avengers
prozacnation1978
7/22/12 9:43:24AM
Was debating this last night at work with co workers

3. Will go with spidey. It was awesome didn't know what to expect and didn't want a reboot of the film. Don't like Andrew Garfield either as a actor but i gave it a try and enjoyed the ride. Garfield was awesome 3d imax was good. And liked the new spidey look

2. I had to think hard about this but avengers was a razor thin second. Loved the movie. Action imax 3d again. Everything was perfect but only one thing made a difference of avengers and Batman and for me that was avengers is great but more toward kids and well Batman is a comic movie but the look and feel is well towards adults.

1. Batman was good. Run time was a bit long. But towards the end wow what a ride. Ending was perfect way to go out. Christopher nolan is a hell of a director. I just always liked Batman. He is a ordinary man who is rich fucks models and loves danger. He has no super powers of any kind. No responsibilities or anything cause of it but yet he believes in gotham and protects the people with his body and soul. You gotta respect that. Nolan version of Batman to me has been the best comic book movies of any comics including Sam raimi's spiderman and bryan singer x men movies
TeamDEY
7/22/12 11:25:49AM
Well honestly you can throw the Amazing Spiderman out because Batman and the Avengers was much better. I thought The Dark Knight Rises was better than The Avengers but you can't really compare the movies IMO. The Dark Knight Rises built up a story and had one of the most epic endings of all time. The Avengers had a lot of action and was funny, but I never could really take it that serious. The Avengers really dominated the whole time and never looked like they were really in any trouble. Either way I think The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises lived up to the hype. Both were great movies.
prophecy033
7/22/12 6:09:23PM
1. Avengers- All-Star cast and I like all the individual Characters movies. Robert Downey Jr is my favorite actor

2. The Dark Knight Rises- I like the Dark nature of the Nolan told Batman. Christian Bale, IMO, was the best Batman we've seen play the part. Tom Hardy gave a good performane of Bane and Ann Hathaway looks REALLY good in tight leather. It still ran a little long and went dry in some spots. I'd still see it again but I liked the Avengers a little more

3. The Amazing Spider Man- Although I liked this one better than the Tobey Maguire films. This movie did have some eye candy in it with Emma Stone but it clearly wasn't better than either The Avengers or The Dark Knight Rises. I liked how it dug a little more into his childhood and that it didn't take the same route we normally see in Mary Jane Watson, instead making it Spider Man's original love interest, Gwen Stacy.
george112
7/22/12 6:22:38PM
Avengers was best for me

Spiderman least
BlueSkiesBurn
7/23/12 1:35:19AM
1. Avengers

2. Spiderman

3. Dark Knight Rises.

Of the friends whose opinion I value, all of them have hated Dark Knight Rises. It was easily the worst film of the series and it was easily the worst superhero movie out of the three.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/23/12 1:37:40AM

Posted by TeamDEY

Well honestly you can throw the Amazing Spiderman out because Batman and the Avengers was much better. I thought The Dark Knight Rises was better than The Avengers but you can't really compare the movies IMO. The Dark Knight Rises built up a story and had one of the most epic endings of all time. The Avengers had a lot of action and was funny, but I never could really take it that serious. The Avengers really dominated the whole time and never looked like they were really in any trouble. Either way I think The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises lived up to the hype. Both were great movies.

As opposed to taking seriously that a man recovered from a broken back, in a facility with worse medical care than 3rd world countries, and all in under 5 months?

Yeah, DKR was just a colossal failure. Not only did they fail to explain ANYTHING about Bane, but they introduced a host of villains that they used for a total of 5 minutes.

Scarecrow? Pointless appearance.

Talia? Pointless villain. Especially since she was the mastermind of the ENTIRE thing and she was killed in 5 minutes.

Bane? Took over an entire city, had the United States military by the balls, & had a nuke, but was taken out in 2 seconds by Catwoman.

Chael_Sonnen
7/23/12 2:34:35AM
The problem with the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises is it tries to be 'Heat' on steroids, and thus, FAILS big time.....Nolan is too damn intelligent for his own good when it comes to The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises....he had it dialed in right with Batman Begins.....he should stick to films like 'The Prestige' and 'Memento'

Avengers = comic book film

Spidey = comic book film

Dark Knight = Michael Mann copycat minus the plausible plot(s).

As a avid Batman comic book collector, I was appalled at what Nolan dished out with the last two films.....less over the top and more simple, Mr. Nolan.
gartface
7/23/12 9:07:59AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

As opposed to taking seriously that a man recovered from a broken back, in a facility with worse medical care than 3rd world countries, and all in under 5 months?

Yeah, let's suspend belief for the other parts of the movie, but not this part. All of the absurd technology in that movie, and let's point out that he recovered too quick from a broken back. Totally the most unbelievable part.

1. Dark Knight Rises
2. Avengers
3. Spiderman(close to Avengers)

Bubbles
7/24/12 12:08:24AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Yeah, let's suspend belief for the other parts of the movie, but not this part. All of the absurd technology in that movie, and let's point out that he recovered too quick from a broken back. Totally the most unbelievable part.

1. Dark Knight Rises
2. Avengers
3. Spiderman(close to Avengers)

or that a 9 year old girl was the only one prior to Bruce to climb out of the pit

1) Avengers
2) DKR
3) havent seen new spiderman but I have my doubts about it
BlueSkiesBurn
7/24/12 12:26:05AM
My point wasn't to point out that one was less serious than the others, but rather to illustrate that DKR was no less believable or serious than the others.
Franklinfan47
7/24/12 2:16:53PM
1. Avengers-Everything I expected and more.

2. Batman-Slightly dissapointed.

3. Spiderman-Couldnt even work up the motivation to go see this one haha.