movie idea's

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » movie idea's
thevoodooninja
9/3/12 8:19:45PM
does anyone else think of movie they wish someone would make?

well i do and this is the latest one

this one could be categorized under suspense or it could be turned into a dark comedy.

5 serial killers, all having different methods of killing with their own type of back round music when their doing the deed. essentially it would be a serial killing elimination battle royal. they end up crossing each others paths until one is left standing

Chael_Sonnen
9/3/12 8:57:12PM
I wish they would make a film called 'BADASS'

About a BADASS starring a BADASS (yours truly)

Basically the premise is a BADASS being a BADASS for 2.5 hours
thevoodooninja
9/3/12 9:10:16PM
that would be....... well...... badass

i would watch sonnen being sonnen
Twenty20Dollars
9/3/12 9:35:10PM

There is a kind of similar movie like the serial killer idea, The Condemned. All these criminals put together and fight to the death till one's left.
Chael_Sonnen
9/3/12 10:19:33PM
Since when did Trejo get his tattoo's removed on his arms?

Horrible PhotoSHOOP
grappler0000
9/3/12 10:31:17PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Since when did Trejo get his tattoo's removed on his arms?

Horrible PhotoSHOOP

Doubt it's shopped. I haven't actually seen the movie, but I doubt they spent 10's of thousand of dollars to remove the tattoos digitally throughout the movie when $20 Mac Cover-Up would do the job.
jae_1833
9/3/12 10:32:15PM
Since when did "Badass"job and fanny packs go together?
Adrenaline
9/3/12 10:55:08PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Basically the premise is a BADASS being a BADASS for 2.5 hours

Only 2.5 hours? Why would you cut such greatness short?
Adrenaline
9/3/12 11:02:11PM

Posted by jae_1833

The story is based on epic beard man, aka "I'm a muthafucka".....

"Call the amberlamps!! "

Went viral last year or whatever. Anyway the guy was a Vietnam vet and wore a fanny pack.

Epic Beard man transit fight
Twenty20Dollars
9/4/12 12:06:41AM

Posted by jae_1833

Since forever brotha

tcunningham
9/4/12 12:14:10AM
i don't smoke cigarettes so im sensitive to nicotine. and one time i put a nicotine patch on before i went to sleep and i had this crazy dream that i still haven't forgotten even though it was 2007. i think it would be a sweet movie, at least in my head it was.

there was a world that was dark and twisted with no sun light except for the 2 opposing sides but just small areas. they got their light from 2 distant suns. the 2 lighted areas were inhabited by people living in mega cities surrounded by huge walls used to keep monster/zombie like things from coming out of the darkness. everything was cool until one day the light started to fade on one lighted city letting these monsters in. the only way to get help was to have a small group of warriors make a last ditch run through the dark to the other lighted city in order to start an army and save the city that was losing their light. the warriors have all kinds of violent adventures while making their way across the darkness. then i woke up before it ended.

this movie was good in my head but could possible be a flop in the theaters. its weird how i still remember this shit

prozacnation1978
9/4/12 12:20:54AM
Wish my life was nothing but a dream and then I wake up
infestructure
9/4/12 12:40:50AM
I have a few ideas always rolling around in my head. With zombie stuff always being so popular I thought a resident evil type movie with a virus that only affects animals, from the smallest insects to the largest mammals, fish and reptiles, turning them into hate filled anti-human attack beings. There could be cool scenes of
Buildings being destroyed by masses of termites,
Sharks invading crowded beaches in their thousands
Zookeepers being mauled by a menagerie of every animal in the zoo
Game hunters/Big game parks being overwhelmed by Antelope, Buffalo, Hippo, Giraffe, Lion, Baboon and Hyena
Crazy cat ladies being torn to ribbons by their beloved cats
Swarms of mosquito bearing down on all the biggest cities

If you steal my idea and make millions, that's cool, just tell me about it.
grappler0000
9/4/12 3:16:52AM
Action/Drama/Satire

The story is a retelling of the history of Martial Arts over the last few decades. Karate and Kung Fu are seen as rival gangs (dojos), similar to the bloods and crips. The two groups make a truce in order to take out a common enemy that is hurting both of their livelihoods. That enemy is Bruce Lee. Lee began spreading truth about MA and public perception began to change as a result. The leaders of both clans acted swiftly, killing Lee, making it seem as though it was an accident. Lee had already done some serious damage though, so the Karate Master put together a propaganda video in the 80's called "Karate Kid". The film proved to bolster success for schools around the country. Things were finally back on track. That is until Bruce's son Brandon entered Hollywood in order to find out the truth about his father's death. His motives were transparent and it was only a few years before Brandon flew too close to the sun. They disposed of Brandon, just as they did Bruce 20 years earlier. Meanwhile, that same year, the first UFC was already set to take place. Between the Brandon Lee distraction and the UFC never being a perceived threat to the Masters, they didn't see MMA coming until it was too late...
Twenty20Dollars
9/4/12 3:31:05AM

Posted by tcunningham

i don't smoke cigarettes so im sensitive to nicotine. and one time i put a nicotine patch on before i went to sleep and i had this crazy dream that i still haven't forgotten even though it was 2007. i think it would be a sweet movie, at least in my head it was.

there was a world that was dark and twisted with no sun light except for the 2 opposing sides but just small areas. they got their light from 2 distant suns. the 2 lighted areas were inhabited by people living in mega cities surrounded by huge walls used to keep monster/zombie like things from coming out of the darkness. everything was cool until one day the light started to fade on one lighted city letting these monsters in. the only way to get help was to have a small group of warriors make a last ditch run through the dark to the other lighted city in order to start an army and save the city that was losing their light. the warriors have all kinds of violent adventures while making their way across the darkness. then i woke up before it ended.

this movie was good in my head but could possible be a flop in the theaters. its weird how i still remember this shit

Kinda sounds like 'I Am Legend' type. I like those types.
Franklinfan47
9/4/12 11:05:57AM
Not really my idea but I always thought a live action version of Dragon Ball Z would be awesome. I bet it would be popular, similar to transformers. Just imagine how awesome the CGI battles would be. They could even do a series:

Movie 1: Saiyans
Movie 2: Freeza
Movie 3: Androids/Cell
Movie 4: Buu
Franklinfan47
9/4/12 11:10:05AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Wish my life was nothing but a dream and then I wake up

I also thought the story of Fedor Emelianenko would make a great movie. I would play up the rumoured involvement of his brother in the russian mob, and that fedor fought for M-1 only to repay his brothers debts. Could be called "The Last Emperor".

A couture movie could be interesting too.
TeamDEY
9/4/12 11:14:29AM
I don't feel comfortable in telling people my movie ideas. Someone could possibly become one of my real good friends on here and we would have a business idea and go in it together. We would start to become real popular and right before we took over I would get screwed out of the deal by like Justin Timberlake. SHIT! That was my idea and look, Hollywood made the Social Network out of it.

Sorry my jokes are bad.
warglory
9/4/12 12:25:50PM

Posted by tcunningham

Besides the obvious question of why you were sporting a nicotine patch when you don't smoke, I think your premise is more or less the same as Pitch Black and it's follow up movie, with obvious variances.
Twenty20Dollars
9/4/12 12:43:50PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Not really my idea but I always thought a live action version of Dragon Ball Z would be awesome. I bet it would be popular, similar to transformers. Just imagine how awesome the CGI battles would be. They could even do a series:

There is a Dragonball: Evolution, that is live action. Idk if it is the same type of stuff or story, but seems like it. I've never watched any of it.
airkerma
9/4/12 1:36:29PM
I'm thinking something involving vampires and werewolves with lots of sparkles and glitter...probably a romance where a vampire and a werewolf fall in love with the same not so attractive chick and have to fight or something. Adam Sandler should be included somewhere in there as well.
scoozna
9/4/12 2:04:35PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

I also thought the story of Fedor Emelianenko would make a great movie. I would play up the rumoured involvement of his brother in the russian mob, and that fedor fought for M-1 only to repay his brothers debts. Could be called "The Last Emperor".

A couture movie could be interesting too.

I like that. (And there is already a movie called "The Last Emporer").

I was thinking of a drama about how Vikingr struggled to get to his place of prominence today.
Franklinfan47
9/5/12 8:04:35PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by Franklinfan47

There is a Dragonball: Evolution, that is live action. Idk if it is the same type of stuff or story, but seems like it. I've never watched any of it.

That wretched abortion shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as Dragon Ball Z.

thevoodooninja
9/5/12 8:46:09PM
if it was done right, i'd like to see a superfriends(live action) movie
Cooler
9/5/12 10:42:09PM
Aliens send nano-machines to communicate with all humans at once and give them advanced medical science and technologies.
Bubbles
9/5/12 11:22:44PM

Posted by tcunningham

if they can make 3 movies of a group walking to drop a ring in a volcano, I'm sure this will do well
Aether
9/6/12 1:58:18AM
I'm pretty sure that threads like this are how films like Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus get made.
airkerma
9/6/12 9:37:19AM

Posted by Aether

I'm pretty sure that threads like this are how films like Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus get made.

On the flip side, they get released straight to ScyFy so you can watch them in all of their glory for free.