Movember!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Movember!!
babalu46
10/14/11 10:04:35PM
So me and a few friends are going to be taking part in Movember it's a charity event where men grow moustaches to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer.

I thought it would be cool if we as a forum got involved. At the end of the month get our pictures posted in here to see the standard of moustache

For the rules just follow this Link

Happy moustache growing
Twenty20Dollars
10/14/11 10:49:44PM
People around here do No Shave November.

I did it last year or the year before, but have to shave my neck b/c that itches way too much.

My beard doesn't fully come in either yet, I can't get the handle bar parts to grow much.
Budgellism
10/14/11 11:00:38PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

People around here do No Shave November.

I did it last year or the year before, but have to shave my neck b/c that itches way too much.

My beard doesn't fully come in either yet, I can't get the handle bar parts to grow much.

I wasn't here last November but I'm all for no shave November. I get pretty hoboish
Chael_Sonnen
10/14/11 11:05:50PM
Twenty20Dollars
10/14/11 11:21:45PM
I thought there was a thread maybe a couple of years ago where people posted pics of their no shave november.
Poor_Franklin
10/15/11 11:31:48AM

I thought there was a thread maybe a couple of years ago where people posted pics of their no shave november.

im down. before & after pics?
babalu46
10/15/11 4:13:20PM
I can't grow facial hair at all lol

I'm going to look absolutely ridiculous but it's all for a good cause so my humiliation is nothing really. I didn't know it was so popular it seems about half the people i've told about it already knew or knew about the no shave November you guys are talking about.

I'm all for before and after pictures I think that's all part of the fun.
tcunningham
10/15/11 5:25:07PM
i got a stash right now, it aint going anywere, they will be cool again, mark my words
SpiderSilva
10/16/11 2:14:15AM

I was think it was for grow a beard to remember Evan Tanner